How to use Kumkumadi Serum for flawlessly smooth makeup?
|Estimated Reading Time: 6 minutes|
Makeup is an amazing way to experiment with your look on special occasions or for fun. But aside from all the artistic blending, a good skin care regimen is key to getting a smooth and flawless makeup look. This is where the wonderful Kumkumadi serum can help you. You must be wondering how you can use kumkumadi serum for flawlessly smooth makeup? Let’s find out
What is Kumkumadi Serum?
Concocted with 26 essential Ayurvedic herbs, the Kumkumadi serum is a superhero in the world of good skincare. The fact that its recipe is an age-old Ayurvedic serum-making procedure is just a bonus. Kumkumadi Serum is known to give you an overnight golden glow, make all your blemishes & dark spot vanish, and make your skin flawless. But Kumkumadi Tailam uses are not just limited to these. It can be the perfect all-in-one skincare product for you to use with your regular makeup routines or new looks.
The main ingredient of this magical serum is saffron. It is what gives it the name “Kumkumadi Tailam”. This is the world’s most expensive spice in the world, and Ayurveda manages to optimize its benefits with the Kumkumadi serum. This key ingredient is responsible for the golden glow you get after just a few uses of this face oil.
But talking about the main Kumkumadi Tailam oil benefits will take another, long, long blog. This one focuses on how you can use Kumkumadi serum to upgrade your makeup skills! Read on.
How to Use Kumkumadi Serum to Upgrade Your Makeup Looks?
One of the highlighted Kumkumadi oil benefits is that it is extremely versatile. It is not just a face serum - it is also a toner/ face tonic, cleanser, and moisturizer. Therefore, when we speak about how you can combine Kumkumadi serum and makeup, we will speak of Kumkumadi Tailam oil benefits that are versatile and varied.
In this blog, we will discuss 3 ways of Kumkumadi Tailam uses before or after applying makeup.
Kumkumadi Serum as a Primer
As much as beautiful and colorful makeup is, the main drawback of it is that it can be extremely dry on your skin. The fact that artificial coloring and glue are part of it also does not help. To prevent makeup from over drying and irritating your skin, or trapping too much oil into your pores causing breakouts, a hydrating primer is a must.
And while there exist tons of primers out there, Kumkumadi oil benefits surpass them all. The serum is concocted with 26 herbs that create a good barrier on your skin. These herbs also strengthen your skin by adding nutrients to it so that it is more resilient than ever. This prevents the make-up you put on from irritating your skin.
Additionally, the Kumkumadi Tailam works as a great primer because it adds a glow to your skin. This helps your make-up look brighter as it has a better base and you don’t have to use a face cream for brightening as a base. The texture of the serum aids you in blending the make-up and your makeup looks flawlessly smooth! It not only makes makeup look last longer but also helps in achieving glowing & radiant skin.
Honestly, we could go on and on - but we think you get the idea!
Here are the steps to follow if you’re planning to use Kumkumadi serum as a makeup primer:
- Use a mild cleanser to wash your face depending on your skin type. An ayurvedic face wash which is SLS free is the best cleanser for face. Make sure thatyour face is cleaned properly. Otherwise, dirt or extra oil may be stuck on your skin, which can cause breakouts. Make sure your hands are clean too for the same reason. This step is important for your skincare routine.
- Take about 2 to 3 drops of the Kumkumadi oil on your palm. Now, rub your palms together to warm up the oil a little. This helps in activating the herbs in the face serum and lets your skin absorb the oil well.
- Pat the face oil all over your face while it is still damp. This will lock in all the moisture into your skin so that it remains soft and smooth throughout the day.
- That’s it! Once you let the Kumkumadi serum absorb into your face (should take about 5 minutes), you’re good to go. Experiment with your make-up as much as you want and the Kumkumadi serum will have your back.
Kumkumadi Serum as A Make-Up Remover
Cleansing oils are one of the best ways to remove stubborn makeup. So why would our beloved miraculous Ayurvedic face oil be any different?
Kumkumadi oil works amazingly as a make-up remover. It is made with the base of sesame oil, which is thick enough to wipe away all of the particles in your makeup. It can also effectively clean up, built-up dirt and bacteria in your pores, preventing the possibility of breakouts. Further, the Kumkumadi serum has several anti-bacterial herbs such as Manjistha, Dashamoola, and Sandalwood, which work together to keep your skin clean.
If you have dry skin, a lot of makeup removers or facewashes may be too harsh on your skin. In such cases, removing makeup using face oil works best. Your skin does not get irritated but is effectively cleaned and nourished. If you have oily skin, wipe it with a face serum and then wash it with an ayurvedic face wash and end up with a rose face tonic or a rose face mist as a toner.
The next time you come home tired, don’t forget to use some of your favorite Kumkumadi serum to remove your makeup first! It's quick, effective and will leave your skin soft and supple. Immediately after that, spray rose face tonic on your face and feel fresh.
Here are the steps we recommend to remove your makeup using Kumkumadi serum:
- Take a medium-sized cotton ball and dampen it with 2-3 drops of rosewateror rose face tonic.
- Next, put two drops of the Kumkumadi serum on the cotton ball.
- Gently use the soaked cotton ball to remove makeup under and over your eye first. Then, move to the other areas of your face. No need to apply too much pressure: the serum will do its job.
- Once you’re done cleaning up, it is recommended that you wash your face with a mild cleanser or an ayurvedic face wash.
- Spray rose face tonic as a toner to tighten the skin.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine, which may include your face brightening cream or kumkumadi night cream.
You’re done! Enjoy the renewing session and glowing complexion.
Just one serum is enough to take care of your facial beauty and you do not require multiple products. Now you know how kumkumadi serum works for flawless makeup, primer etc. So, you might be thinking which one to go for. Well, we have you covered. Experience the luxurious feel of Blue Nectar’s Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Tailam Face Serum, which contains nothing but the goodness of natural herbs and works magic on your skin. So, what you waiting for, go ahead and add this miraculous serum to your skincare routine and let people ask you the secret of your flawless beauty.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar:
Shubhr Vitamin C Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid for Dark Spot Correction and Glowing Skin