Look at the stars! Look how they shine!
- Akshay Kumar has a strict routine. His last meal of the day is before 7pm. He doesn’t drink or party and wakes up before dawn.
- Nargis Fakhri’s simple mantra is to move your butt, walk 10,000 steps, drink 2-3 liters of water every day and eat more veggies.
- It’s no secret that Shilpa Shetty is a yoga enthusiast. She believes in holistic health and has now launched an app based on this concept.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan proclaims that her good looks are a tribute to her "fit" state of mind. She believes in being hydrated from inside out and so drinks plenty of water and moisturizes regularly.
- Milind Soman recently emphasized on the significance of a good night’s sleep in his insta post.
- Happiness is behind Madhuri Dixit natural glow. Dancing is a source of cardio and her spiritual way of keeping happy. SPF is a must for protection from sun damage.
- Sushmita Sen shared with a beauty magazine that water, getting enough sleep, and using sunscreen are the key to her glowing skin.
- Akshay kumar – 53 yrs
- Nargis fakhri – 41 yrs
- Shilpa shetty – 45 yrs
- Aishwarya rai – 47 yrs
- Milind soman – 55 yrs
- Madhuri dixit – 53 yrs
- Sushmita sen – 45 yrs
We all look up in awe at the celebs (some of us grudgingly) and aspire to be like them. We want to emulate their secrets but fear that it’s achievable only by oodles of money. But Guess What! The secret to the glowing skin is not expensive cosmetics but some easy to follow tricks and tips to keep your body and mind healthy and fit and naturally glowing.
Drink More Water
The first rule of healthy mind and body is drinking enough water and staying hydrated. Drinking water helps in maintaining the balance of body fluids that aid in digestion, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients and regulation of body temperature. Water aids in weight loss, keeps the skin looking and feeling supple, flushes the toxins out of the body, regulates bowel movements and much much more. In short, water is a magic portion.
Juhi Chawla 53 yrs starts her day with honey and lemon detox and continues to have plenty to drink throughout the day.
Avoid Stress And Take Proper Sleep
Stress can lead to major health issues like constant headaches, increased blood pressure, and difficulty in breathing and rapid heartbeat. It can increase the levels of cortisol's leading to weight gain, inflammation in the body and suppressed immune system. Stress is a major factor for a sharp rise in insomnia cases. The unfortunate truth is that the people living in this century are dealing with stress on multiple levels.
Anil Kapoor believes in his beauty sleep and keeps getting younger at 64 yrs.
Wear Sunscreen And Sunglass Before You Go Out
The easiest way to protect oneself from the sun's dangerous UV rays is to use sunscreen and sunglasses. Sunscreen not only reduces the risk of skin cancer, but even outs the complexion and protects against the visible signs of premature ageing. While sunglasses protect the eyelids, cornea, retina and lens from UV rays of Sun.
- Bipasha basu 42 yrs doesn’t leave the home without applying her sun protection.
Start Using Anti Ageing Cream At The Right Age
Anti ageing creams are a great way to prevent dark spots and fine lines appearing. One can start using these products as early as in their twenties even though the signs of ageing are not yet visible. This will just help them to keep at bay for longer. Care must be taken in choosing the right type of anti ageing cream as per the skins requirement.
- Kareen Kapoor, 40 yrs loves her anti-ageing hydration Moisturizer which gives a boost to her skin.
Yoga And Green Tea Are Essential Requirements In Today's Life
Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000years but it’s safe to say that its importance and potential is only being realized now by the modern world. It concentrates on achieving harmony within a person, relaxing the mind and rejuvenating the body. Add to that a cup of Green Tea a day which is full of antioxidants and detoxifier and you have a potent mix to take care of all your mind and body needs.
- For Malaika Arora 47 yrs yoga is not just having a ripped body, but a more wholesome pursuit and green tea is an integral part of her life.
Use Serums And Moisturizers Regularly
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and suppleness as the production of elastin and collagen is reduced. Using Face Serums and moisturizers is a great way to ensure that the skin maintains its youthfulness and delays aging.
- Tabu 50 yrs always has a moisturizer at hand and ensures that she uses it every few hrs.
Remove Makeup Everyday
Most of the make ups are made of oily substances. If makeup is left on, it can cause clogged pores further leading to acne and blackheads. So make up removal should be a part of the daily routine as it also removes dirt, dust and impurities and don’t forget to hydrate after this routine.
- The evergreen diva Hema Malini 72 yrs believes that cleansing goes a long way in protecting your skin.
Don't Smoke And Drink Alcohol
Thanks to all the ad campaigns, we are well aware of the side effects of smoking and alcohol. Besides the myriad of health issues, it also leads to dehydration and premature aging.
- John Abraham 47 yrs is a teetotaler and focuses his energies in pumping iron.
Trust now you are all set to inculcate some of these easy celeb tips in your daily routine. We would be right here cheering you on and would love to hear of the positive changes it brought to your overall wellbeing.