Look at the stars! Look how they shine!
|Estimated reading Time - 7 minutes|
- Akshay Kumar has a strict routine. His last meal of the day is before 7pm. He doesn’t drink or party and wakes up before dawn.
- Nargis Fakhri’s simple mantra is to move your butt, walk 10,000 steps, drink 2-3 liters of water every day and eat more veggies.
- It’s no secret that Shilpa Shetty is a yoga enthusiast. She believes in holistic health and has now launched an app based on this concept.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan proclaims that her good looks are a tribute to her "fit" state of mind. She believes in being hydrated from inside out and so drinks plenty of water and moisturizes regularly.
- Milind Soman recently emphasized the significance of a good night’s sleep in his insta post.
- Happiness is behind Madhuri Dixit's natural glow. Dancing is a source of cardio and her spiritual way of keeping happy.
- Sushmita Sen shared with a beauty magazine that water, getting enough sleep, and using sunscreen and face scrub are the key to her glowing skin.
Do you know what all these celebs have in common? They are all above 40 and positively glowing and defying their age. Here is an eye opener to reckon.
- Akshay kumar – 53 yrs
- Nargis fakhri – 41 yrs
- Shilpa shetty – 45 yrs
- Aishwarya rai – 47 yrs
- Milind soman – 55 yrs
- Madhuri dixit – 53 yrs
- Sushmita sen – 45 yrs
We all look up in awe at the celebs (some of us grudgingly) and aspire to be like them. We want to emulate their secrets but fear that it’s achievable only by oodles of money. But Guess What! The secret to glowing skin is not expensive cosmetics but some easy to follow tricks and tips to keep your body and mind healthy and fit and naturally glowing.
Drink More Water
The first rule of a healthy mind and body is drinking enough water and staying hydrated. Drinking water helps in maintaining the balance of body fluids that aid in digestion, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients and regulation of body temperature. Water aids in weight loss, keeps the skin looking and feeling supple, flushes the toxins out of the body, regulates bowel movements and much much more. In short, water is a magic potion.
Juhi Chawla, 53 yrs starts her day with honey and lemon detox and continues to have plenty to drink throughout the day.
Avoid Stress And Take Proper Sleep
Stress can lead to major health issues like constant headaches, increased blood pressure, and difficulty in breathing and rapid heartbeat. It can increase the levels of cortisol's leading to weight gain, inflammation in the body and suppressed immune system. Stress is a major factor for a sharp rise in insomnia cases. The unfortunate truth is that the people living in this century are dealing with stress on multiple levels.
Anil Kapoor believes in his beauty sleep and keeps getting younger at 64 yrs.
Wear Sunscreen And Sunglasses Before You Go Out
The easiest way to protect oneself from the sun's dangerous UV rays is to use sunscreen and sunglasses. Sunscreen not only reduces the risk of skin cancer, but even outs he complexion and protects against the visible signs of premature aging. While sunglasses protect the eyelids, cornea, retina and lens from UV rays of Sun.
- Bipasha basu 42 yrs doesn’t leave the home without applying her sun protection.
Tips: You can use face scrub as a tan remover. Kumkumadi face scrub is the best face scrub to remove tanning.
Start Using Anti Aging Cream At The Right Age
Anti aging creams are a great way to prevent dark spots and fine lines appearing. One can start using these products like face brightness cream, face serum, face scrub as early as in their twenties even though the signs of aging are not yet visible. This will just help them to keep at bay for longer. Care must be taken in choosing the right type of anti aging cream as per the skin's requirement.
- Kareena Kapoor, 40 years old, loves her anti-ageing hydration Moisturizer which gives a boost to her skin.
Yoga And Green Tea Are Essential Requirements In Today's Life
Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000 years but it’s safe to say that its importance and potential is only being realized now by the modern world. It concentrates on achieving harmony within a person, relaxing the mind and rejuvenating the body. Add to that a cup of Green Tea a day which is full of antioxidants and detoxifiers and use a natural face scrub once a week to detox.
- For Malaika Arora, 47 yrs, yoga is not just having a ripped body, but a more wholesome pursuit and green tea is an integral part of her life.
Exfoliate your skin with natural face scrubs
Despite washing and cleansing your face every day, even the best cleanser and makeup remover will not remove every dead skin cell. Using face scrub to remove dead skin cells from your skin. Face Scrubbing is the most effective skin care method that’s called Exfoliation.
And a good exfoliation schedule, with a good face scrub, is the real secret of perfectly smooth skin. Celebrities highly recommend this method for detoxing their skin once or twice a week. Use natural face scrubs which have gentler exfoliation particles like Kumkumadi Scrub.
For best results, we recommend finishing with a moisturizer after using a face scrub. Not only does this remove your tan, get rid of blackheads, and brighten your skin, but it also penetrates your skin layers, even more than it usually would, to maximize hydration on your skin.
Use Face Serums And Moisturizers Regularly
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and suppleness as the production of elastin and collagen is reduced. Using Face Serums and moisturizers is a great way to ensure that the skin maintains its youthfulness and delays aging. If your skin is oily, use face scrub two times in a week as well.
- Tabu, 50 yrs , always has a moisturizer at hand and ensures that she uses it every few hrs.
Don't Smoke And Drink Alcohol
Thanks to all the ad campaigns, we are well aware of the side effects of smoking and alcohol. Besides the myriad of health issues, it also leads to dehydration and premature aging.
- John Abraham 47 yrs is a teetotaler and focuses his energies on pumping iron.
Remove Makeup Everyday
Most of the makeup is made of oily substances. If makeup is left on, it can cause clogged pores further leading to acne and blackheads. So make up removal should be a part of the daily routine as it also removes dirt, dust and impurities and don’t forget to hydrate after this routine. Makeup removers are not sufficient. You need to exfoliate your skin with natural face scrubs.
- The evergreen diva Hema Malini, 72 yrs, believes that cleansing goes a long way in protecting your skin.
Trust now you are all set to inculcate some of these easy celeb tips like using natural products such as face serum, face brightness cream, face scrub, sunscreen and take proper sleep in your daily routine. We would be right here cheering you on and would love to hear of the positive changes it brought to your overall well being.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: