There are several factors which cause our skin to age. While some factors cannot be controlled, others can be influenced.
The natural aging process is inevitable. Although face serums available in the market promises to prevent aging, it can be done to only a certain extent. As people age, they get visible lines on their faces. The face loses its youthful glow and becomes thinner. It also gets drier as it doesn’t retain moisture. Our genes are responsible for these changes. This kind of aging is known as ‘intrinsic aging’. Inessential to say, we can do nothing about it because it is genetic. But, we can control another kind of aging which have an impact on our skin with the help of herbal oils like kumkumadi face glowing oil, rose oil and sandalwood oil etc.
The environment we live in and our lifestyle cause damage to our skin and make it age prematurely. This kind of aging is known as ‘extrinsic aging’. The effects of extrinsic aging can be slowed down by taking a few preventive measures. Let’s point out some of the main factors which cause our skin to age fast.
Causes of Skin Aging
- Sun exposure: Sun exposure is one of the chief causes behind premature skin aging. Too much sun exposure leads to wrinkles, age spots and saggy skin. According to research, sunlight is responsible for almost 70% of skin aging. The UV rays speed up the breaking of collagen fiber in the skin via the process of oxidation. As a result, the basic structure of collagen fibers gets destroyed and the fibers become inflexible losing their elasticity. Apart from that, prolonged exposure in the sun even causes skin cancer. Kumkumadi face glowing oil helps in protecting the skin from dangerous UV rays, as well as free radical damage, works to reduce tanning and delay the signs of aging.
- Air pollution: As found by research, air pollution is one of the main culprits behind skin aging. Toxic fumes cause age spots and wrinkles on the skin. It also makes your skin irritable. Hence, many doctors say that using harsh face scrub can even make the skin more prone to damage.
- Smoking: Smoking on a regular basis results in visible fine lines on your facial skin, especially on thinner skin parts, such as above the upper lip or sides of your eyes. Usually these smoking lines appear years before they do on those who don’t smoke. Smokers have a low level of Vitamin-C in their blood as compared to non-smokers. The reduced level of Vitamin-C causes the appearance of premature wrinkles on facial skin. Vitamin-C is a vital element in the making of collagen fibers, which make the skin elastic and youthful. So lack of it hampers the adequate production of collagen fibers.
- Low-protein and high-carbohydrate diet: A diet filled with carbohydrate makes the connective tissues of the skin to lose its elasticity and become inflexible. So excessive sugar consumption is actually harmful for the skin. While on the other hand, protein is essential for the production of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acid, which are responsible for keeping the skin youthful and bright. Therefore, a diet rich in protein is important to prevent face from looking dull and saggy. In such cases one can use kumkumadi face glowing oil to regain the youthful brightness of the skin.
- Diet low in vegetables and fruits: Vegetables and fruits are the chief suppliers of antioxidants. As mentioned earlier, UV rays, smoking, air pollution etc. are responsible for oxidation damage in the body. Vegetables and fruits contain soluble antioxidants like beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene etc. which reach the dermis layer of the skin and neutralize the damage caused by oxidation to a great extent. Also, vegetables and fruits are full of Vitamin C, which are essential in producing the collagen fibers. Just like it is important to eat a good diet for skin health, it is also important to provide the right topical nutrients to skin. Kumkumadi face glowing oil contains potent herbs which get easily absorbed deep into the skin layers and delivers the nutrients.
- Genetic causes: Human bodies have an inbuilt ability to manufacture enzymes that function as antioxidants. These enzymes with antioxidant properties effectively repair the damage to the genetic code that happens with the process of aging.
- Stress: Long-standing emotional distress causes accelerated emission of stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol. These hormones boost up different aging process including repression of regular synthesis of connective tissues, flabbiness of the face and the osteoporotic processes that harms bone density and cause changed bone structure.
Remedy for Aged Skin
Skin aging can be slowed down by making some simple lifestyle changes such as using sunscreen, quitting smoking, eating a well-balanced and healthy diet, following a good skin care regime etc. By following some simple tips on skin care, one can delay the process of aging. There are a number of skin care products available in the market that claim to have Anti Aging properties in them. Using them can hide the signs of aging on your skin to some extent. However, these products contain harmful chemicals in them which are bad for the skin if used for a long time. Therefore, it is better to use Ayurvedic remedies like kumkumadi face glowing oil for preventing skin aging.
Ayurvedic research on anti-aging is extensive and detailed. There are many Ayurvedic herbs that work wonderfully to slow down skin aging.
Kumkumadi face glowing oil is very effective Ayurvedic herbal oil that helps in this matter. It is packed with anti aging properties and also helps in skin brightening. It has been used by women in India since ages in order to get youthful and fair skin. One can get fairer skin naturally by using this facial oil.
Kumkumadi face glowing oil contains 26 different Ayurvedic ingredients. Saffron is the major ingredient of this herbal oil which gives it the distinctive property of improving the complexion and texture of the skin. Kumkumadi face glowing oil known for efficiently removing age spots and wrinkles form the skin. It does not have any harmful side effects as well.
How to Use Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil
Kumkumadi face glowing oil can be used directly on the skin surface. It should be applied on the face and neck in such a manner that it creates a light and even coat. After applying the oil, use the tips of your finger to gently massage it on your skin for about five minutes. Then leave it and let your skin soak the oil for around 20-30 minutes. After doing that, use lukewarm water to wash off the oil of your face and neck. For getting the best results this routine should be done on a daily basis. Kumkumadi face glowing oil works better than any regular chemical-laden Skin Lightening cream sold in the market.