|Estimated Reading Time: 6 minutes|
We all love travelling; after all it is the best way to relax your mind and soul. The kind of stressful lifestyle we are having these days, travelling has become a necessity. Before you head for your holiday, you might be worried about packing your clothes, getting the visa, arranging the hotel vouchers but skin care is something which you might not even think of. This is the biggest mistake which most of us make while we are out for a holiday. Travelling can create havoc to your skin because of the change in weather, erratic routine and eating junk food.
Proper skin care while traveling is extremely important not just because we want to get those perfect vacation pictures but we want our skin to glow. And the best thing is that your skin care routine doesn't have to be very complicated or elaborate when you are holidaying. Just a little preparation and trust us you are good to go. Nowadays, you get travel friendly boxes of skin care products which include minis of face wash ayurvedic, face serum like kumkumadi serum, face scrub and or face tonic mist. These are easy to carry and do not take much space in your luggage.
We have shortlisted some tips and tricks which will make skin care while traveling very easy for you.
- Ayurvedic Face wash: Traveling with a face wash or cleanser is a must! When travelling, be careful not to use any new products. At the end of the day, cleanse your face and make sure that your skin is free of pollutants, pollution, and dirt. But always use gentle cleansers that won't affect your skin, like ayurvedic face wash. For acne prone skin use neem face wash and for pimple free skin use pimple face wash that are easily available in the market or you can go for blue nectar ayurvedic face wash. Carry travel packs or just transfer your favorite face wash/ cleanser in a sterilized small bottle.
- Face scrub: Your skin is also on an adventure while you're travelling, so maintaining your regular routine while you're away from home is essential for keeping your skin comfortable. Just cleansing and moisturizing is not enough. Exfoliation is a crucial and essential part of a skincare routine. Additionally, while travelling, your skin is likely to be exposed to pollution and dust, making exfoliating even more important. So, always carry a small and convenient gentle exfoliating face scrub that is suitable for your skin. You can get blue nectar face scrub such as kumkumadi scrub, They provide a variety of deals where you can purchase these mini size face scrub. Keep checking the website (www.bluenectar.co.in), for promotions.
- Face tonic mist: Never forget to pack a face mist like rose face tonic mist whether you are going on a short weekend trip or a long vacation. Everyone must have this! When you spray Rose face tonic mist on your face, it moisturizes the skin and the skin feels refreshed during the trip.
- Face oils: One of the finest travel skin care advice is to always keep a face oil handy. You can fight dry weather or other environmental aggressors by using a nourishing facial oil – Kumkumadi serum, that comes in a small bottle with a dropper. Massage this kumkumadi serum with jade roller, which will improve blood circulation beneath the skin and make the skin look glowing and beautiful. This will help you fight skin dehydration and heal tired skin while smoothing fine wrinkles and leaving your skin radiant. Blue Nectar’s Kumkumadi Serum comes in a beautiful blue color glass bottle, which is so sleek that it can even fit into your coin wallet.
- A Face Brightening Cream: A good face cream keeps your skin healthy. By keeping your skin hydrated, it helps you avoid skin problems like acne and dry skin. Remember to carry your face brightening cream in your handbag and moisturise your skin before going anywhere. You can choose the multipurpose Blue Nectar face brightening cream that helps to lighten dark spots and remove pigmentation marks in addition to brightening the skin. Blue Nectar runs a variety of deals where you can purchase these mini size face creams. For promotions, keep checking the website.
Do Not Carry wipes: Instead of carrying a bottle of cleanser, carrying facial wipes is not a good option. Wipes contain chemicals and alcohol, which may irritate the skin. Carry a facial mist or a rose face tonic spray, which is nothing but a 100% distilled face water with rose petals or a vetiver face tonic mist, which is also 100% distilled vetiver face tonic. One thing I really like about face mist spray is that they can be used just anywhere; in airplane, hotel room, on the beach or in a cab.
- Sunscreen is important: A good sunscreen is a must for any holiday. Whether you are going for a beach holiday or you are travelling to the mountains; you should carry a sunscreen. This magical product plays an important role when it comes to taking care of one's skin. You must buy a sunscreen which has SPF 30 or more. Blue Nectar’s Shubhr Eladi Cream is a face brightening cream which has SPF 30.
- Sheet masks are a boon: You can carry a few sheet masks while you are travelling. The best thing about these masks is that they don't take much space in your luggage. They are a great alternative to your special creams like day cream or night cream and face serums. Good enough reason to carry them.
- Keep your hands off your face: This is a very important tip when it comes to skin care while travelling. If you keep touching your face then you might end up picking unknown bacteria which might cause skin issues. Always keep a sanitizer in your bag while you are travelling.
- A good eye cream can work wonders: If you do not want eye puffiness then you must take a good eye cream with you. You can also treat eye puffiness with an ice pack. For this, you just need to wrap some ice in a soft cloth. An ice pack is really effective for battling your eye puffiness. For better experience, use a jade roller to reduce the puffiness under your eyes or Kumkumadi Serum, which is a multi purpose face oil and helps in treating eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Proper water intake can help prevent a lot of skin issues while you are travelling. Apart from drinking lots of water, you must have fresh fruit juices and coconut water too to get that radiant skin.
- Get that beauty sleep: You must get proper sleep even while you are on a holiday else your skin might look dull and can also be more prone to skin issues. We are sure after going through this piece of information; you will be able to take proper care of your skin while travelling.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: