Pure & Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 15 Ml
You Save: Rs. 59 (15%)
- STUFFY NOSE AND COUGH – Just add a few drops to the water for steam inhalation and it will have your nose and airways open in a jiffy. Add a few drops to a carrier oil and apply on the neck and chest for a sore throat and cough. Put a few drops on your pillow for a relaxing sleep.
- BODY ACHES AND AROMA THERAPY - A favourite in spas as it reduces muscle and joint aches, relieves stress and alleviates the mood. Add a few drops to a carrier oil and apply on areas that are aching. Add a few drops to a diffuser for a relaxing session of the mind and body.
- LICE, DANDRUFF AND HAIR HEALTH – Eucalyptus Essential Oil is used to get beautiful and healthy hair as it would fight with lice and promote healthy scalp. Just mix a few drops in a carrier oil and massage. Leave for half an hour and wash with a gentle cleanser
- ACNE AND BLEMISHES -Eucalyptus Essential Oil assists in skin regeneration, and may help to heal acne scars and blemishes. Mix a few drops to a carrier oil, dip a cotton ball in it and apply on affected area. Wash with warm water after it dries
- 100% PURE & NATURAL– Blue Nectar Eucalyptus Essential Oil is obtained by the process of steam distillation from the ovular leaves of the Indian Eucalyptus Tree. There are no added chemicals or preservatives
Obtained from the oval shaped leaves of the eucalyptus tree by steam distillation, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is an essential oil that should be on hand for the varied benefits it has in our daily life. As Eucalyptus Essential oil is a concentrated potent oil, it must always be diluted with a carrier oil or water depending on what the intended end use is. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is quite effective in respiratory ailments, to clear a stuffy nose and helping to breathe easily. Eucalyptus Essential oil can be utilized to get a head of beautiful, shiny and healthy hair as it promotes blood circulation and fights against dandruff and lice. Eucalyptus Essential oil finds use in the improving appearance of acne scars and blemishes. The pain-relieving soothing properties of Eucalyptus can help you deal with a painful sunburn. The fresh Menthol-like aroma invigorates your senses, relieves stress, and alleviates headaches. It is great for relieving muscle aches and joint pains, which is why it is a favourite in spas It is quite effectual in warding off mosquitoes as it masks the insect attracting chemical odour produced by the body. It is healthier to use Eucalyptus essential oil as an insect repellent as it is natural vs heavy chemical laden mosquito sprays which may ward the mosquitoes but are harmful for the health. Frequently troubled by bad breath? Eucalyptus Essential Oil can also be utilized as a mouthwash as it keeps the odour causing microorganisms at bay. Care must be taken not to ingest the Eucalyptus Essential Oil as it is quite potent.
About Blue Nectar
Blue Nectar is an Ayurvedic Brand with high Herbal quotient & on a mission to prove that Ayurved science & products could be as (if not more) glamorous, aromatic and effective than any other chemical laden brand. No wonder, with use of more than 150 different Ayurvedic Herbs, we proudly claim Blue Nectar to be a brand with HIGH HERBAL QUOTIENT. With Blue Nectar, you could be assured that ALL our products are Cruelty FREE, Paraben & Sulphate Free, Mineral Oil Free...