Pure and Natural Peppermint Essential Oil 15 Ml
You Save: Rs. 59 (15%)
- DECONGESTANT and Suitable for COLD/COUGH– Highly effective in opening blocked nasal passage and expectorate phlegm. Add a few drops to your steam inhaler to open the sinuses or mix a 1-2 drops with a spoon of carrier oil and apply to the throat and neck to loosen the mucus.
- CLEAN, HYDRATED HEALTHY HAIR – Peppermint Essential Oil cleans and clears the flakiness of the scalp without drying the hair. It helps to maintain the hydration and reduces breakage. It may also help to reduce and remove dandruff and lice. Mix a few drops to your shampoo for clean and healthy hair. It can also be added to a carrier oil and massaged in. Leave it in for about 30 mins and wash away with a gentle cleanser
- YOUTHFUL AND CLEAR SKIN – Not only does Peppermint Essential Oil shrinks the pores, it also tightens, cleanses and clears the skin. Its remedial properties make it your best friend to fight acne and acne scars. Just add a few drops of Peppermint oil along with a drop of eucalyptus oil to a carrier oil. Dab the affected area with a cotton ball dipped in this mix and leave overnight. Wash with lukewarm water.
- SORE MUSCLES, STRESS AND HEADACHES – AROMATHERAPY! – It is the most preferred oil for Aromatherapy as not only does its fresh minty aroma relieve stress and anxiety, it also reduces stress and migraine related headaches and relaxes sore muscles. The invigorating fragrance energizes the body and soul. A few drops can be added to a diffuser for aromatherapy. You can also add a few drops to a carrier oil and apply on sore muscles and painful joints to relive the pain as it has healing properties.
- 100%PURE ESSENTIAL OIL FROM INDIA - Blue Nectar Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of Mentha Piperita that are grown in India, by the process of steam distillation. It is 100% pure concentrated oil with zero additives.
Blue Nectar Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of Mentha Piperita that are grown in India, by the process of steam distillation. It is 100% pure concentrated oil with zero additives. Steam distillation ensures that all the potent healing and remedial qualities of the leaves are captured in the oil. Peppermint Essential Oil is a superb decongestant and does wonders in colds and coughs. Add a few drops to your steam inhaler and sniff your way to a clear nasal passage. Mix a drop of Peppermint essential oil to a spoon of carrier oil and rub on your throat and chest for that pesky cough. The topical application of the Peppermint Essential Oil eases migraine and tension related headaches. The sharp aroma of the oil helps to open up the airways, increase oxygen levels and relaxes tense muscles which help to relieve the pain. Peppermint Essential Oil manages the excess oil secretion and is known to cleanse the scalp, all while maintaining hydration. It may also facilitate blood circulation, strengthen your hair follicles and improve overall hair health. It has also been found to be useful to curb dandruff and fight lice. The fresh minty tingling aroma works like magic for fatigue and extreme tiredness, relaxes the mind and body and relieves stress. So obviously it is greatly coveted by the Millenniums. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and hence must always be diluted before use.
About Blue Nectar
Blue Nectar is an Ayurvedic Brand with high Herbal quotient & on a mission to prove that Ayurved science & products could be as (if not more) glamorous, aromatic and effective than any other chemical laden brand. No wonder, with use of more than 150 different Ayurvedic Herbs, we proudly claim Blue Nectar to be a brand with HIGH HERBAL QUOTIENT. With Blue Nectar, you could be assured that ALL our products are Cruelty FREE, Paraben & Sulphate Free, Mineral Oil Free...