|Estimated Reading Time: 8 minutes
Initially, people did not use face washes or any cleanser to clean their faces. They used to wash their faces with water, and they were good to go. But as time evolved, soaps were made, and they started to wash their face with soap; soon, they realized that washing their face with soap leaves their face dry and rough. And then face washes came into the market. As face wash was introduced, they all started adapting it. The awareness about face washes also grew among men. And they also wanted to keep their skin clean and soft.
Since we know so many influencers are prioritizing skin care, even nowadays, men are also into the skincare routine. This influences a lot of people who are following them. They make many videos and reels about the best face wash for men.
These videos and reels often trap many people, and they need clarification about the best face wash for them and which will suit them. But it would be best if you always remembered that the face wash containing chemical ingredients is only effective until we are using it. As soon as we switch, we get back to our previous skin. Therefore, using face washes made up of natural ingredients is highly recommended.
In this article, we will look at everything, like which type of face wash suits which skin type, what are some different skin types, how to know your skin type, the best face wash for men, etc.
What are Different Skin Types?
There are different kinds of skin types, and other ingredients are suited for each skin. Therefore, first, you should know the different kinds of skin types, and then you should always check what your skin type is.
Different types of skin types are described below -
- Normal Skin
This skin type only gets oily and dry with skincare. It has a regular texture that does not have any imperfections. Normal skin is very clear and has a soft appearance. Also, you can take little care.
- Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin is such a type that it is very prone to outside factors. When you have sensitive skin, you have to take a lot of care, and also you have to figure out products that suit the skin. When you have sensitive skin, every product will not work on your skin. It is very delicate and needs a lot of care to fight against all the dryness & dullness, roughness, etc.
- Dry Skin
Dryness of skin is generally due to external factors such as pollution, weather, humidity, hot water, etc. However, this type of skin is temporary. But for some people, it may be for a longer time. If you have dull skin for an extended period, it is more exposed to bacteria. Dry skin also has different factors and symptoms, such as age, health issues, etc. Use face wash for dry skin only to eliminate this.
- Oily Skin
Oily skin is known to have pores and a shiny appearance. The excessive fat production of several glands causes this type of skin. It can be genetic or can be because of hormonal issues. This also gives rise to acne. If you are facing so many acne or pimples on your skin, you can use face wash for pimples to get rid of them.
- Combination Skin
This skin is a combination of both oily and dry skin. The distribution of the fats is not homogeneous because the area with excessive oil seems oily, and the area with less oil seems dry. Therefore, it is a combination of both.
These are some of the basic skin types of people. Now that you know all the skin types, the next step is to know your skin type.
How to know our skin type?
There are various methods with the help of which you can check your skin type. Some of the standard methods by which you can check your skin type at home are mentioned down below-
1. Watch and wait method
First, wash your face with the cleanser and pat it with a towel to dry it. Now, observe your skin and check after 30 minutes -
- If your skin seems to be shiny, then you have oily skin
- You might have combination skin if your skin seems polished in the T-zone.
- After cleansing, if your face feels comfortable, then you may have normal skin.
- And if your skin feels tight, then you may have dry skin.
2. Blotting sheet method
This is another method to check your skin type. To do this test, you require a blotting sheet. First, you have to wash your face with the help of cleanser and then wait for 30 minutes and then check by pressing the blotting sheet to several areas of your face and then aboard in the light -
- If you see the sheet is thoroughly soaked in oil and is the same as all the face areas, then you have oily skin.
- If the sheet is soaked by oil from a few areas of the skin, you may have a combination of skin.
- If the blotting sheet has no oil, your skin type is dry.
- You have dry skin if you absorb that neither there is too much oil nor dryness.
These are the two easy ways to perform at home to check your skin type. After knowing your skin type, you can buy a face wash according to your skin.
What are the benefits of using Face Wash For Men?
There are so many benefits of using a face wash. Therefore, using the best face wash for men or women is highly recommended. Some of the significant benefits are given below -
- The foremost benefit of using a face wash is cleaning our skin and removing dirt particles.
- It helps hydrate the skin and improves the ability of the skin to absorb all the nutrients.
- Doing face wash regularly helps in slowing down the signs of aging. You can use ayurvedic face wash for the best result, as they are made of natural ingredients.
- Face wash for pimples helps people treat acne and breakouts, giving them clear skin.
- It helps stimulate blood circulation.
- It also helps in giving you glowy and radiant skin.
- The face wash also helps other products work correctly on the skin by penetrating them properly.
There are many more benefits of using face wash. Make sure to choose the best face wash for men, and it should be based on your skin type. If you choose the face wash based on your skin type, only you can see the results and have good skin.
What are some of the Best Face Wash For Men?
There are some of the best face wash for men which you can use. These face washes are made with natural ingredients, so you do not have to worry about side effects.
- It is suitable for every skin type.
- Made up of natural ingredients.
- Does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- It keeps your skin soft and gives bright skin.
How To Use It?
You can take a small amount of face wash on your fingertips and gently massage your face after rinsing your face with water. Then rinse the face wash with water and pat with a towel to dry your face.
It is made up of neem and vitamin C. This is best for people with pimples and acne on their faces. It is suitable for both men and women. This face cleanser has 11 natural herbs, which include aloe vera, honey, neem, etc.
- It helps in reducing acne and pimples.
- Controls excessive oil and reduces blackheads.
- It helps in fading the dark spots.
How Can You Apply It?
Rinse your face with water, apply face wash, and massage gently in circulation motion. Wash it off with water and dry it.
It consists of natural honey, which helps in nourishing the skin. This face wash also consists of 8 Ayurvedic herbs and is effective for all skin types.
- It helps in removing the tan
- It enhances skin radiance
- It helps in washing off all the skin impurities
- Gives hydrating skin.
How Can You Use It?
To use it, take a few drops of face wash, massage it gently on your wet face, and then wash it off with water to remove the latter. Pat dry with a towel.
There are so many men's facial washes available in the market. But choose the face wash according to your skin type and ingredients that suit you. Make sure to select the best face wash for men, which comprises natural ingredients rather than chemical products.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: