1.Is Blue Nectar Face Mist vegan and cruelty-free?
Yes, Blue Nectar Face Tonic Mist is vegan and cruelty-free. It is made with natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals.
2. Is Blue Nectar Face Tonic Mist suitable for all skin types?
Blue Nectar Face Mist is appropriate for all skin types, and it is particularly beneficial for individuals with dry or sensitive skin as it helps to hydrate and soothe the skin.
3. Is it possible to use Blue Nectar Face Tonic Mist over makeup?
Yes, you can use Blue Nectar Face Mist over makeup as a refreshing mist to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin during the day. Simply hold the bottle about 6-8 inches away from your face and spray the mist evenly over your face and neck.
4. How do Blue Nectar face mists help in skin tightening and reducing signs of ageing?
Blue Nectar Face mists are formulated with ingredients like rose and vetiver to help stimulate blood circulation, which leads to skin tightening. Additionally, these ingredients contain antioxidants that can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, thus slowing down the ageing process.
5. Can Blue Nectar Face Tonic Mist hydrate the skin naturally?
Blue Nectar Face Mists can hydrate the skin naturally due to their water-based consistency and the presence of moisturizing ingredients like rose face water, distilled water and vetiver.
6. How is Blue Nectar Rose Face Tonic Mist made?
Blue Nectar Shubhr Steam Distilled Rose Face Tonic Mist is made using a steam distillation process that ensures the highest form of purity and hygiene.
7. Are Blue Nectar Face Mists free of alcohol?
Blue Nectar Face Mists are free of alcohol. They are made using a 100% natural and steam distillation process that uses only natural ingredients such as rose water and vetiver.
8. In how many ways Blue Nectar Vetiver Face Mist can be used?
Blue Nectar Vetiver Face Mist is a versatile product that can be used in various ways. It can be used as a face toner for a firm skin and an even skin tone, added to face packs and ubtan powder to make a face pack for glowing skin, and it could also be used as an after-shave treatment. Face tonic mists provide hydration, boost effectiveness, soothe sensitive skin, reduce inflammation, and provide a cooling effect, making it a valuable addition to any skincare routine.
9. Which face toner mist from Blue Nectar is the best?
Blue Nectar's Rose Face Water is the most popular and recommended face toner mist. It is 100% steam distilled and can be used as a face toner or face mist. It helps in cleansing clogged pores, controlling excess oil, and rejuvenating the skin.
10. Can Blue Nectar Face Mist be used at night?
Blue Nectar Face Mist can be incorporated in your skincare routine at night. Use it as a toner after cleansing your face and before applying Kumkumadi Serum.
11. Can Blue Nectar Face Tonic help in removing acne?
Blue Nectar Face Tonic has antibacterial properties that may aid in reducing acne.
12. How to use Blue Nectar Face Toner Mist?
To use Blue Nectar Face Toner Mist, spray the mist evenly over your face and neck from a distance of 6-8 inches. It can be used as a face toner, refreshing mist or added to face packs and ubtans for hydration. For best results, use it twice a day after cleansing your face.
Face Tonic & Mist
Blue Nectar’s Face mists come in beautiful blue spray bottles, and they give you an instant dose of freshness. You can use it first thing in the morning or after a long day of work. After a long day at work, we normally use a cold-water splash on our face to feel energized. Replacing it with a face mist will not only make your face feel fresh but it will enrich the skin with powerful ingredients.
100% Distilled Natural Face Toner Face Mist for Skin
Range of Blue Nectar Face Mist cum Face Toner are 100% steam distilled and are the purest and most natural form of herbal essence extraction. Steam distillation is the beauty secret of ayurveda to extract essential oils in its purest and most organic form. A natural face mist, which is 100% distilled, will hydrate the skin and nourish it to its core. Its mild sweet fragrance calms the senses and reduces stress.
A face mist also works as a face toner and balances the pH of the skin and reduces excess oil production. Rose face water is the most popular and most used face toner mist which is 100% steam distilled. Rose face mist, which is natural, can be used both as a face toner and as a face mist. Rose face water cleanses clogged pores, controls excess oil on the skin and gives a clear and rejuvenated skin.
How to use Face Mist as a Toner?
To get a glowing spotless face incorporate CTM method into your skincare routine. CTM stands for Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize. After cleansing your face with an ayurvedic face cleanser (Blue Nectar Honey Radiance Face Wash), you need to tone your face using a face toner. Face toner removes any dirt that is still left out, it gets rids of excess sebum and impurities in your skin. It preps your skin to absorb the rest of skincare products and as a base for makeup. Blue Nectar face mists can also be used as toner after cleansing as it contains toning ingredients like Rose, vetiver, aloe vera etc.
Here is a step by step guide to use Blue Nectar’s face toner mist:
Step 2. Pat dry your face with a clean cotton towel.
Step 3. Spray the face mist all throughout your face.
Step 4. Let the face mist sit on your skin for 1-2 min. Since the skin was moist, it will absorb the goodness of the face mist.
Step 5. Take a cotton pad and wipe off the remaining face mist. You will see that any dirt and impurities on the skin will be removed at this step. You can also use Face Mist Toner as a makeup remover at the end of the day.
Step 6. Another way to use the face mist as a toner is by spraying it on the cotton pad and cleaning your face with the cotton pad.
Step 7. After 2-3 min, moisturize your face with an ayurvedic face brightening cream or Kumkumadi Tailam. Massage it in circular motion for 2-3 mins and then carry on with the rest of your skincare and makeup routine.
Face mists help in hydrating the face and makes the face soft and plump. Using face mist for atleast twice a day yields great results and a toned facial skin.
Benefits of using a face mist
Face toner mist has many other benefits apart from just leaving your face to feel fresh. Let’s look at a few other benefits of using a face mist
1. Face mists are alcohol free: Blue Nectar’s face toner mist is 100% natural and steam distilled. It is completely made of natural ingredients and has no alcohol in itl. This ensures that the face mist is safe to use and has no side effects on the skin.
2. Face mists are natural and purest form of extraction: Blue Nectar’s face mist is a pure, natural extraction; this helps in infusing the nutrients into the skin and replenishes the face with new cells, giving a radiant glow on the face.
3. Face mists hydrates skin naturally (as it is water based): Face mist contains many moisturizing ingredients like rose face water, aloe vera, honey, vetiver etc. It has a water-based consistency which also makes it easier to spray. Water-based consistency also helps to hydrate the skin.
4. Face Mists help in skin tightening: Face toner mist helps in skin tightening with ingredients like rose and vetiver. Hence, it helps to slow down the skin ageing by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
5. Face Mist brings life to the tired and dull skin:As we discussed earlier, face toner mist makes your skin feel fresh. Water is a natural humectant which helps to remove impurities and makes the skin supple, thereby revitalizing tired and dull skin.
6. Face Mist can be used as a base for kumkumadi serum:Face toner mist balances the pH of the skin and makes it dewy. So, it can be used as a base for skincare products like kumkumadi serum, vitamin C serum etc.
7. Face Mist enhances mood: Blue Nectar’s face mist has a mild, natural fragrance which calms the senses and enhances the mood.
Blue Nectar Best Face Mist in India
Blue Nectar’s Face Mist range includes two most popular face toner cum face mist.
1. Shubhr Rose Toner Water and Face Mist: Rose Face Toner and Rose Face Mist is 100% ayurvedic and contains rose face water and distilled water as its core ingredients. These help in cleansing the face pores, lightening dark spots, and brightening the skin. It gives you a refreshed feel and can also be used as a makeup remover. Rose face water helps in reducing puffiness on the face and gives an even skin tone. It also has a relaxing fragrance and gives you a pinkish glow on your face.
2. Shubhr Vetiver Toner Water and Face Mist: The 2nd type of face mist in Blue Nectar’s Shubhr range is a face toner mist with the goodness of vetiver. It is 100% alcohol and preservatives free and can be used on all skin types. Vetiver helps reduce skin inflammation, decreases acne, hydrates the skin, and tightens the skin. This face mist can be used in various ways:
1. As a face toner
2. In face packs and ubtans
3. After shave to treat sensitive skin, reduce inflammation and provide a cooling effect.
Face toner mists are sprays which give an instant boost of freshness and deliver an instant hydration. Using it as a part of your routine gives added and quicker benefits. Natural Face Mists are suitable for all skin types, acts as a base for your skincare routine and makeup and infuses necessary nutrients in your face giving it a luminating glow.
Include a face mist in your beauty regime and feel refreshed!
Related Searches:rose face water, face tonic, nalpamradi oil, Kumkumadi tailam uses, men facial wash, best face cream men, face brightness cream, rose face tonicubtan, vitamin c face serum, kumkumadi scrub, night cream, serum for face
Blue Nectar Face Tonic & Mist Range Price List in India
|Ayurvedic Face Tonic & Mist Products List||MRP|
|Shubhr Rose Toner Water & Face Tonic Mist 100 ml||Rs 425|
|Shubhr Rose Toner Water & Face Tonic Mist 200 ml||Rs 695|
|Shubhr Vetiver Toner & Face Tonic Mist 100 ml||Rs 395|