1. Can skin brightening oil be used on all skin types?
Skin brightening oil can be used for all skin types due to its composition. Skin brightening oil by Blue Nectar is made up of all natural ingredients like kumkumadi oil, almond oil, and olive oil that are safe to use for all skin types. However, if you have sensitive skin, we recommend conducting a patch test before using the product.
2. Can I apply Niraa warm vanilla & sugar vitamin E body lotion to dry skin?
Vitamin E body lotion by Blue Nectar has ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe vera, and other skin-nourishing ingredients that nourishes the skin and keeps it soft all day.
3. Will Niraa warm vanilla & sugar vitamin E body lotion feel sticky on the skin due to natural oils and body butter that it contains?
No, the Niraa warm vanilla & sugar vitamin E body lotion is a lightweight formula that gets quickly absorbed and does not leave a sticky residue on the skin. It contains natural oils and butter that help to keep the skin moisturized throughout the day.
4. Can I apply Blue Nectar SPF30 body lotion on my face?
SPF30 body lotion by Blue Nectar is a good moisturizer for face since it is light-weight, non-greasy, and gets quickly absorbed into the skin.
5. Which Body massage oil should I apply before or after a bath?
The multipurpose Balalakshadi Jasmine bath & body massage oil can be used before or after a bath. With its non-greasy, light consistency, this body oil could also be used after bathing too. Massage a few drops on the hands, legs, and other parts of the body. The sensuous Jasmine aroma of the oil uplifts the mood the entire day.
6. Does Niraa stretch marks lotion remove post pregnancy marks?
Yes, stretch marks lotion will remove post pregnancy marks as it contains natural ingredients like cocoa butter, mango butter, aloevera, manjistha and shea butter. It also has saffron and an ayurvedic preparation of Nalpamaradi oil, that will be effective in reducing the appearance of postpartum stretch marks with continued use.
7. Is Nalpamardi thailam effective for sun tan removal?
Yes, Nalpamaradi thailam is effective for sun tan removal as it contains turmeric, which is known for it’s skin brightening and tan removal properties.
8. Is it safe to apply baby lotion on newborns?
Absolutely, Niraa Ghee baby lotion by Blue Nectar can be used on newborns as well as older children.
9. What are the ingredients used in slimming oil ?
Slimming oil contains 11 ayurvedic herbs and oils, including triphala, harad, bheda, haldi, saunth, amla, tea tree, and alsi sesame oil, that aid in losing weight and tone the body
10. Is body polishing oil suitable for all skin types?
Yes, body polishing oil is suitable for all skin types. However, if you have oily skin, we recommend performing a patch test before using the product.
11. Can Devtvakadi pain relief oil help with knees and joints pain?
Absolutely, elderly people can use pain relief oil to relieve knee and joint pain.