|Estimated Reading Time - 9 minutes
How to stop grey hair naturally
Don’t be batted! Though gray hair accompanies a myth of fading youth, there are remedies too. Here we discuss how to take proper care and avoid grey hair and what special initiatives to take after spotting first gray hair and know some ayurvedic hair oils that include natural herbs. And before you know that, let’s delve deep into the reason.
Grey Hair is a done deal with no reverse process
Once a hair or strand is gray, you cannot reverse it naturally. So you must be more cautious about your hair and scalp treatment before it’s too late. It is often found that overnight some strands of grey hair grow. Growing age after 50s for men and 30s for women is an obvious factor. But if you follow a routine regime for hair treatment, then greying of hair and other problems can keep you at bay.
There are some products out there that say they can reverse or slow down the process of hair turning grey. However, it's important to know that there isn't strong scientific evidence to support these claims. Some of these products contain catalase, which is believed to help reduce the buildup of a chemical called hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicles. Hydrogen peroxide is thought to contribute to grey hair. However, scientists are still determining if these products work as advertised on how to stop grey hair.
Here are some mistakes you should avoid if you are looking on how to stop grey hair.
1. Plucking Out Myth ≠ Melanin’s Stellar Role
Plucking out a gray hair doesn’t scientifically justify the myth that it can turn another black hair into gray. One follicle grows one hair. Plucking out a gray hair will lead to regrowth of another gray hair. And unless a hair follicle loses melanin pigment, it cannot be gray.
Like skin, the hair also gets a youthful color from melanin. Due to many factors, melanin ceases to get produced in the root of the hair; hence, new hair grows gray without any pigment. When the melanocyte stem cells present at the base of the hair dye out, then graying starts.
Also, when hydrogen peroxide, a naturally produced chemical, interferes with melanin, it triggers depigmentation. Once it happens, it cannot be reversed. So take prior precaution by using hair repair oil (must choose ayurvedic hair oils) rich in Vitamin B12, shampoo, and other dedicated products that may nourish and boost the melanocyte cells. Using natural extracts or plant products without any chemicals is always best to prepare melanocyte cells to keep pigmented, healthy, and strong and simultaneously boost other factors.
2. Reject the Worry Trap
Don't let gray hair become a source of worry or stress. Embrace the beauty of the present moment and let go of societal pressures. Gray hair is a natural part of life's tapestry, and fretting over it steals joy from your days. Embrace it fearlessly!
3. Avoid Harsh Cover-Up Solutions
Say no to harsh chemical treatments or strong hair dyes that mask your natural beauty. Instead, opt for gentle and nourishing products that enhance the radiance of your gray hair. Embrace its unique charm rather than attempting to hide it.
4. Refuse to Conform
Don't let societal expectations dictate your perception of beauty. Stand tall and proud, breaking free from the constraints of conventional standards. Embrace your gray hair as a symbol of authenticity, confidence, and the vibrant life you've lived.
5. Resist Self-Doubt
Banish any lingering self-doubt that may arise. Your worth and beauty transcend hair color. Embrace your gray hair as a visual reminder of your strength, resilience, and the wisdom you've gained along the way. Let it be a source of empowerment and self-assurance.
How to stop grey hair naturally with Natural Ayurvedic Extracts
Follow this hair care regime thrice a week to moisturize and keep hair healthy and strong by reducing greying and hair thinning.
Suppose you are looking for how to stop premature greying of hair, then ayurveda is the best solution. Say no to chemicals and say hello to natural-made products which are safe for all hair types.
How to stop greying of hair home remedies
Currylicious Hair Mask:
- Handful of fresh curry leaves
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Sizzle curry leaves in heated coconut oil until charred.
- Strain and cool the infused oil.
- Massage into the scalp, leave for 30 mins to an hour.
- Rinse with gentle shampoo for luscious locks.
Magical Amla Fusion:
- 2 tbsp dried amla powder
- 1 tbsp fenugreek powder
- Water (to make a paste)
- Mix amla and fenugreek powders to create a thick paste.
- Apply to the scalp and hair, leave for 30 mins to an hour.
- Rinse thoroughly, revealing transformed locks.
Black Tea Elixir:
- 2-3 black tea bags
- 2 cups of water
- Brew black tea bags in boiling water for 15-20 mins.
- Let the elixir cool down.
- Pour over hair after shampooing, leave for 10-15 mins.
- Rinse, unveiling captivating results.
Give these simple DIY hair remedies a try and witness the magical transformation of your locks! Embrace the beauty within and let your hair shine with natural allure.
How to reduce grey hair is a valid question. Please continue reading to know more:
Want to keep your grey hair looking great? Try hair oiling! It's like a magic potion for your locks. Just imagine nourishing oils like coconut, olive, and argan working their wonders, moisturizing your hair and scalp. Say goodbye to dryness, itchiness, and dandruff! Plus, it adds a beautiful shine to your grey strands, making them look fabulous. And it protects your hair from pollution and heat damage. Give hair oiling a try and enjoy the benefits of your grey hair!
What Should Your Hair Oil Comprise?
When you get weak…what first comes to mind? Having pure and nutrient food that can instantly provide energy…right? The same is with hair. When your hair does not get enough food or nutrition, it breaks, and you get hair fall, dull hair, dandruff, hair breakage, and many other hair problems. These all can be a prior signal of premature aging of hairs or a step forward to graying. Let’s check some nutrient factors or food for hair for how to stop grey hair
1. Bringraj or Eclipta alba Hassk - It is the best food or nourishment that you can provide to your hair and also included in ayurvedic hair oils. It is a 360˚solution and precaution for graying, hair fall control, elasticity strengthening, luster enhancer, growth & bounce and a lot more benefits are obtained by this species of plant. So if you take a Bringadi or Bhringraj oil in your routine hair care regime then nothing can beat your healthy hair.
2. Amla - It has excellent hair benefits. It contains Vitamin B12, which provides nutrition to melanocyte cells that ceases premature graying. It also nourishes, vitalizes, strengthens elasticity, stimulates hair growth, and takes care of the scalp
3. Mulethi-Its other name is licorice. It cures spot baldness. It traps optimum moisture in the scalp hence vitalizing hair follicles. When follicles get enough nourishment, they pass the same on to the melanocyte cells. It is often used in hair repair shampoo and ayurvedic hair oils to get the best result.
4. Coconut – It has vital vitamins and fatty acids that promote hair growth, nourish follicles, reduce dandruff by moisturizing scalp skin, and has an array of benefits for skin and hair.
5. Sesame – It has essential fatty acids like Omega 3, 6 & 9, penetrating scalp skin and regulating good blood circulation. Proper blood circulation itself fosters healthy skin and hair. It is mainly used in ayurvedic hair oil products.
6. Rosemary - It has an anti-inflammatory property that takes care of the scalp & hair and also regulates blood circulation.
7) Neel Patra- It is a natural hair color known as Neel or Indigofera tinctoria Linn. When applied to hair, it provides a natural dark black color. When used regularly with oil, it prevents greying.
Don’t Bang On The List Get A Bottle With All These Ingredients
Blue Nectar Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil. Based on Ayurvedic science and globally acknowledged methodologies, Blue Nectar is preparing premium Ayurvedic hair oils and hair care products that are one-stop solutions to all your hair problems. It contains bhringraj, amla, mulethi, coconut, sesame, rosemary and Neel Patra to control hair greying, reduce hair fall, recover dandruff, and much more.
Beauty With Brain In A Divine Aroma
Beauty with a brain is what the world demands; hence Blue Nectar takes care of the same with the extract from INTELLECT PLANT!! Yes, you hear it right, Intellect Plant, Malkangani, is widely used for sharpening memory and enhancing intellect. Blue Nectar uses herbs to extract in ayurvedic hair oils like Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil to augment your memory and intellect power.
Last but not least, Lavender oil is also used to entrench the divine aroma and is also part of ayurvedic hair oils. Dark black long hair, ornate with a healthy glow, lustre and transcendent aroma, embellishes women's beauty and works on men's hair.
Don’t You Want To Know The Making Of Your Special Ayurvedic Hair Oils
All these Ayurvedic herbs and leaves are dipped overnight. Then it is well boiled until it reaches half its volume. Then the mixture is cooled down and mixed with other ingredients in sterilizing. Ayurvedic hair oil Doctors curate the entire process. Only SL 16 vessels are used for boiling, which are certified by Ayurveda Texts. It is approved and certified by Ayush Department. It has no chemicals, preservatives or flavor.
Thus you get a bottle of ayurvedic hair oils that is highly pure, golden in color and comes in a lavishing blue bottle from Blue Nectar.
To know how to reduce grey hair, grab a bottle of ayurvedic hair oil that is highly pure, golden, and comes in a lavishing blue bottle from Blue Nectar.
Diet for how to stop grey hair
It all starts with what you eat! For strong strands, fill your plate with protein-packed goodies like lean meats and legumes. Add a splash of colour with fruits, veggies, and nuts—they're loaded with vitamins A, C, D, and E that boost hair health. Don't forget minerals like iron, zinc, and selenium in leafy greens, beans, and tasty seafood. For an extra hair-loving punch, munch on omega-3 fatty acid-rich foods like fish and seeds. Stay hydrated and snack on antioxidant-packed berries to protect your lovely locks. Remember, a delicious and balanced diet helps your grey hair shine like a silver star!
Dont worry, we got your back! Grey hair is not easy, but we are with you. Please follow valuable tips in the blog for how to stop grey hair from coming anymore and how to deal with existing ones.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: