What are the causes of wrinkles?
The epidermis becomes thinner as people age. It also loses elasticity and stickiness. As a consequence, the moisture escapes from the epidermal cells. It results in dehydration of your skin. As we become older our epidermal cells start to divide slower than the earlier. In general, during the night our skin starts its repair procedure. Our cells start to divide themselves to maintain the required elasticity and retain the moisturizer as it is. But when the division rate becomes slower, the repairing procedure also retards. So, as our skin gets thinner, we develop wrinkles.
Different types of night Creams and night serums (like Kumkumadi Tailam) provide proper nourishment and moisturize your skin and consequently, it prevents wrinkles to some extent.
Tips to prevent wrinkle: -
- Don’t forget to apply moisturizer on your skin twice a day before bedtime and after taking a bath. Kumkumadi Tailam can be used as a natural Moisturiser or overnight repair serum.
- Room heaters and air conditioners tend to dry the skin. So, apply thicker moisturizer while spending hours in these types of atmospheres.
- Don’t expose your skin directly under the sun. The UV rays will make your skin tone darker and your skin will become dry. Apply SPF 20 sunscreen lotion all over your body 15 minutes before sun exposure. Take an umbrella and wear sunglasses.
Tip: Use natural moisturiser like Kumkumadi Tailam as base on your face and then apply a good sunscreen
- Drink plenty of water to maintain the hydration level of your body. It is recommended to drink atleast 7-8 glasses of water in a duration of 24 hours.
- Avoid smoking
- Don’t apply pressure or stretch on the delicate skins around your eyes because this area contains the most sensitive and delicate skin. Gently massage them with tip of your fingers.
Tip: Do not use chemical based cream around your eyes as it may cause burning sensation in eyes.
Use natural moisturiser like Kumkumadi Tailam
- For further precaution, apply any popular skin care cream daily before bedtime. It will help your skin to maintain the cell repair procedure and retain the elasticity of your skin. Choose among thousands of options available in the cosmetics stores. Check the ingredients before picking up one.
- Ayurvedic therapies and treatments are great options to keep wrinkles away such as Kumkumadi Tailam, which contains many essential ayurvedic ingredients to tighten the skin and thus make it look younger. These procedures are very simple to apply and you can do it yourself at your home too.
Ayurvedic remedies to keep wrinkles away:
Ayurvedic remedies are popular among people from the ancient times. The therapies and treatments of Ayurveda are 100% natural and are prepared from hand-picked essentials. These are a completely side-effect free product which anyone can use without a second thought. It will not react with the sensitive skins too. These herbs work very effectively to prevent aging.
Kumkumadi Tailam is an important herbal oil to keep away wrinkles and make your skin look younger. It contains all the essential anti-aging properties and brightens your skin. In the ancient times, Indian women used this herbal oil to get a fairer skin and to prevent aging. It has almost 26 different ingredients of Ayurveda. It also has no harmful side effects.
How to apply Kumkumadi Tailam on your skin?
You can apply Kumkumadi Tailam directly on your skin. Apply all over the neck and your face in order to apply an even and thin coat of this oil. Now, gently massage your face and neck with your fingertips for at least 5-10 minutes. Try to make your skin absorb the oil. Leave your skin for 20-30 minutes for the better absorption. After that, with lukewarm water, wash it off completely. It can even be left over night. For a better result, you can take steam for 5 minutes to absorb the oil faster and better. MAssaging daily with Kumkumadi Tailam may give your desired results. It will work definitely better than any of the popular Anti Wrinkle creams available in the market.
Scrub your skin on a regular basis:
Exfoliate your skin with a scrub. If you want to use a natural one you can prepare it at your home too with the regular kitchen ingredients. In Ayurveda, some essential scrubs are there to help your skin look fresh and make it glow in a better way. You can use Kumkumadi Scrub to exfoliate your skin properly. Kumkumadi Scrub is a mix of Kumkumadi Tailam, Base Cream and an Exfoliant. It will help remove the dead cells from the epidermis. As a result, you will get a smoother, evenly toned, moisturized and fairer skin. Since kumkumadi contains saffron it makes your skin softer and fairer. Scrubbing is an essential thing if you really want to get rid of your wrinkles. Use this scrub 2-3 times a week and see the differences.
DIY Kumkumadi Scrub
If you are running short of time, Kumkumadi Scrub can be made at home too. Take some brown sugar, add Kumkumadi Tailam to it to make it a thick spreadable consistency. Use it as a scrub.
Is saffron a better anti-aging herb?
Saffron is another important ayurvedic element which can help you to keep away wrinkles. It contains antioxidants. It will gradually make those fine lines less visible and thus helps you to get rid of the dark spots, blemishes and other skin problems. It is a natural rejuvenation of your skin. Always try to buy products that contain Saffron as main ingredient, like Kumkumadi Tailam or Saffron Cream. A regular application of saffron cream will make your skin look brighter, more vibrant and it will look fresh. It also moisturizes your skin deeply while applying before bedtime. It will make your skin perfect while fighting with the dryness which causes wrinkles faster. Saffron also contains hundreds of minerals and vitamins. It contains copper and manganese which are the two most important elements to produce anti-aging factors internally.
Use anti-aging cream infused with Ayurvedic herbs
Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle Cream infused with Ayurvedic herbs are other popular products to make your skin smooth, brighter, evenly toned, elastic, firm and radiant. Apply to your skin on a daily basis and see the magic of your skin transforming. Saffron (for skin glow), Manjishtha (natural skin astringent), and Aloe Vera (fights signs of ageing) are three NATURAL ACTIVE HERBS in most Ayurvedic face cream and face oil like Kumkumadi Tailam, that are best known for their skin firming and anti-wrinkle properties. The appearance of wrinkles and fine lines may be improved with regular use of these and it boosts the skin's ability to combat aging signs. Apply this cream to your face and neck daily after the cleansing and toning. Massage gently for 5 minutes and leave it.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: