Spotted your first grey hair swaying out of lush black and dark bounce? Don’t be batted! Though grey hair accompanies a myth of fading youth but there are remedies too. Here we discuss how to take proper care of your hair and what special initiatives to take after spotting first grey hair. And before you know that let’s deep delve out the reason.
Gray Hair is a done deal with no reverse process
Once a hair or strand of hairs is grey you cannot reverse it back naturally. So you now need to be more cautious about your hair and scalp treatment before it’s too late. It is often found that overnight some strands of grey hair grow. Growing age after 50s for men and 30s for women is an obvious factor. But if you follow a routine regime for hair treatment then greying of hair and other problems can keep at bay.
Plucking Out Myth ≠ Melanin’s Stellar Role
Plucking out a grey hair doesn’t scientifically justifies the myth that it can turn another black hair into grey. One follicle grows one hair. Plucking out a grey hair will lead to regrowth of another grey hair. And unless a hair follicle loose melanin pigment it cannot be grey.
Like skin, hair also gets the youthful colour from melanin. Due to many factors, melanin ceases to get produced in the root of the hair hence that new hair grows grey without any pigment. When the melanocyte stem cells present at the base of the hair die out, then greying starts.
Also when hydrogen peroxide, a naturally produced chemical interferes with melanin it triggers the depigmentation process. Once it happens it cannot be reversed. So take prior precaution by using hair repair oil rich in Vitamin B12, shampoo and other such dedicated products that may nourish and boost up the melanocyte cells. Using natural extracts or plant products without any chemical is always best to prepare melanocyte cells to keep pigmented, healthy, strong and simultaneously boost other factors.
Hair Care Regime with Natural Ayurvedic Extracts
Follow this hair care regime at least thrice a week to moisturize and keep hair healthy and strong by avoiding greying and hair thinning.
What Should Your Hair Oil Comprise?
When you get weak…what first comes in your mind? Having pure and nutrient food that can instantly provide energy…right? Same is with hair. When your hair does not get enough food or nutrition it breaks, you get hair fall, dull hairs, dandruff, hair breakage and lot more of other hair problems. These all can be a prior signal of premature ageing of hairs or a step forward to greying. Let’s check some nutrient factor or food for hair
1) Bringraj or Eclipta alba Hassk - It is the best food or nourishment that you can provide to your hair. It is a 360˚solution and precaution for greying, hair fall control, elasticity strengthening, lustre enhancer, growth & bounce and a lot more benefits are obtained by this species of plant. So if you take a Bringraj or Bringadi oil in your routine hair care regime then nothing can beat your healthy hair.
2) Amla -It has amazing hair benefits. It contains Vitamin B12 which provides nutrition to melanocyte cells that ceases premature greying. Apart from that, it nourishes, vitalizes, strengthens elasticity, stimulates hair growth and also takes care of the scalp.
3) Mulethi – Its other name is liquorice. It cures spot baldness. It traps optimum moisture in scalp hence vitalizes hair follicles. When follicles get enough nourishment then it passes the same on to the melanocyte cells. It is often used in hair repair shampoo and oil to get the best result.
4) Coconut – It has vital vitamins and fatty acids that promote hair growth, nourishes follicles, reduce dandruff by moisturizing scalp skin and has an array of benefits for skin and hair.
5) Sesame – It has essential fatty acid like Omega 3, 6 & 9 which penetrates scalp skin and regulates good blood circulation. A proper blood circulation itself fosters healthy skin and hair.
6) Rosemary - It has an anti-inflammatory property which takes care of scalp & hair and also regulates blood circulation.
7) Neel Patra – It is a natural hair colour known as Neel or Indigofera tinctoria Linn. When applied on hair it provides a natural dark black colour. When used regularly with oil it prevents greying.
Don’t Bang On The List Get A Bottle With All These Ingredients
Blue Nectar Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil. Based on Ayurvedic science and globally acknowledged methodologies, Blue Nectar is preparing premium hair oil and hair care products that are one stop solution to all your hair problems. It contains bringraj, amla, mulethi, coconut, sesame, rosemary and neel Patra to control hair greying, reduce hair fall, recover dandruff and lot more.
Beauty With Brain In A Divine Aroma
Beauty with a brain is what the world demands hence Blue Nectar takes care of same with the extract from INTELLECT PLANT!! Yes, you hear it right, Intellect Plant, Malkangani is widely used for sharpening the memory and enhance intellect. Blue Nectar use this plant’s seed extract in Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil to augment your memory and intellect power.
Last but not least, Lavender oil is also used in it to entrench the divine aroma. Dark black long hair, ornated with a healthy glow, lusture and transcendent aroma embellish beauty of women.
Don’t You Want To Know The Making Of Your Special Hair Care Oil
All these Ayurvedic herbs and leaves are dipped overnight. Then it is well boiled until it comes half its volume. Then the mixture is cooled down and mixed with other ingredients in sterilizing process. The entire process is curated by Ayurvedic Doctors. For boiling, only SL 16 vessels are used which is certified by Ayurveda Texts. It is approved and certified by Ayush Department. It has no chemicals, preservatives or flavour.
Thus you get a bottle of Ayurvedic hair oil which is highly pure, golden in colour and comes in a lavishing blue bottle as it is from Blue Nectar.
Stay Happy! Stay blessed with beautiful hair!