Spotted your first gray hair swaying out of lush black and dark bounce?
|Estimated Reading Time - 6 minutes|
Don’t be batted! Though gray hair accompanies a myth of fading youth, there are remedies too. Here we discuss how to take proper care of your hair and what special initiatives to take after spotting first gray hair and know some ayurvedic hair oils that include natural herbs. And before you know that let’s deep delve out the reason.
Gray Hair is a done deal with no reverse process
Once a hair or strand of hair is gray you cannot reverse it back naturally. So you now need to be more cautious about your hair and scalp treatment before it’s too late. It is often found that overnight some strands of gray hair grow. Growing age after 50s for men and 30s for women is an obvious factor. But if you follow a routine regime for hair treatment then graying of hair and other problems can keep at bay.
Plucking Out Myth ≠ Melanin’s Stellar Role
Plucking out a gray hair doesn’t scientifically justify the myth that it can turn another black hair into gray. One follicle grows one hair. Plucking out a gray hair will lead to regrowth of another gray hair. And unless a hair follicle loses melanin pigment it cannot be gray.
Like skin, hair also gets the youthful color from melanin. Due to many factors, melanin ceases to get produced in the root of the hair hence that new hair grows gray without any pigment. When the melanocyte stem cells present at the base of the hair dye out, then graying starts.
Also when hydrogen peroxide, a naturally produced chemical interferes with melanin it triggers the depigmentation process. Once it happens it cannot be reversed. So take prior precaution by using hair repair oil (must choose ayurvedic hair oils) rich in Vitamin B12, shampoo and other such dedicated products that may nourish and boost up the melanocyte cells. Using natural extracts or plant products without any chemical is always best to prepare melanocyte cells to keep pigmented, healthy, strong and simultaneously boost other factors.
Hair Care Regime with Natural Ayurvedic Extracts
Follow this hair care regime at least thrice a week to moisturize and keep hair healthy and strong by avoiding graying and hair thinning.
What Should Your Hair Oil Comprise?
When you get weak…what first comes to mind? Having pure and nutrient food that can instantly provide energy…right? Same is with hair. When your hair does not get enough food or nutrition it breaks, you get hair fall, dull hairs, dandruff, hair breakage and a lot more other hair problems. These all can be a prior signal of premature aging of hairs or a step forward to graying. Let’s check some nutrient factor or food for hair
1) Bringraj or Eclipta alba Hassk - It is the best food or nourishment that you can provide to your hair and also included in ayurvedic hair oils. It is a 360˚solution and precaution for graying, hair fall control, elasticity strengthening, luster enhancer, growth & bounce and a lot more benefits are obtained by this species of plant. So if you take a Bringadi or Bhringraj oil in your routine hair care regime then nothing can beat your healthy hair.
2) Amla - It has amazing hair benefits. It contains Vitamin B12 which provides nutrition to melanocyte cells that ceases premature graying. Apart from that, it nourishes, vitalizes, strengthens elasticity, stimulates hair growth and also takes care of the scalp.
3) Mulethi – Its other name is liquorice. It cures spot baldness. It traps optimum moisture in the scalp hence vitalizes hair follicles. When follicles get enough nourishment then it passes the same on to the melanocyte cells. It is often used in hair repair shampoo and ayurvedic hair oils to get the best result.
4) Coconut – It has vital vitamins and fatty acids that promote hair growth, nourishes follicles reduces dandruff by moisturizing scalp skin and has an array of benefits for skin and hair.
5) Sesame – It has essential fatty acids like Omega 3, 6 & 9 which penetrate scalp skin and regulate good blood circulation. A proper blood circulation itself fosters healthy skin and hair. It is mostly used in ayurvedic hair oils products.
6) Rosemary - It has an anti-inflammatory property which takes care of scalp & hair and also regulates blood circulation.
7) Neel Patra – It is a natural hair color known as Neel or Indigofera tinctoria Linn. When applied on hair it provides a natural dark black color. When used regularly with oil it prevents graying.
Don’t Bang On The List Get A Bottle With All These Ingredients
Blue Nectar Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil. Based on Ayurvedic science and globally acknowledged methodologies, Blue Nectar is preparing premium ayurvedic hair oils and hair care products that are one stop solution to all your hair problems. It contains bhringraj, amla, mulethi, coconut, sesame, rosemary and neel Patra to control hair graying, reduce hair fall, recover dandruff and lot more.
Beauty With Brain In A Divine Aroma
Beauty with a brain is what the world demands hence Blue Nectar takes care of the same with the extract from INTELLECT PLANT!! Yes, you hear it right, Intellect Plant, Malkangani is widely used for sharpening the memory and enhancing intellect. Blue Nectar uses herbs to extract in ayurvedic hair oils like Briganantadi Hair Repair & Treatment Oil to augment your memory and intellect power.
Last but not least, Lavender oil is also used in it to entrench the divine aroma and it is also part of ayurvedic hair oils. Dark black long hair, ornate with a healthy glow, lusture and transcendent aroma embellish beauty of women.
Don’t You Want To Know The Making Of Your Special Ayurvedic Hair Oils
All these Ayurvedic herbs and leaves are dipped overnight. Then it is well boiled until it reaches half its volume. Then the mixture is cooled down and mixed with other ingredients in the sterilizing process. The entire process is curated by Ayurvedic hair oils Doctors. For boiling, only SL 16 vessels are used which are certified by Ayurveda Texts. It is approved and certified by Ayush Department. It has no chemicals, preservatives or flavor.
Thus you get a bottle of ayurvedic hair oils which is highly pure, golden in color and comes in a lavishing blue bottle as it is from Blue Nectar.
Stay Happy! Stay blessed with beautiful hair!
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: