Between our busy lives and looking presentable all the time, the simplest thing we choose is the best lip balm available. It completes the look and yet manages subtleness. Well moisturized and Pink Lips give a sense of confidence and we look fresh even after a hell of a day.
If pink lips are so important, why is it that we often forget to take care of them? Taking care of our lips is equally crucial as choosing the best lip balm - a lip balm which is ayurvedic and natural. The best way is by taking care of our lips with natural and ayurvedic lip balms. Applying ghee on lips is the best and the most natural remedy for dry and chapped lips, followed for centuries now.
Instead of applying ghee on lips which is a part of Ayurveda, why not choose ayurvedic lip balms directly?
Blue Nectar helps us choose natural lip balms to nourish our lips and keep them healthy. Right from ayurvedic lip balms, lip balms for dry and chapped lips, and lip balms for pink lips to repair our lips, Blue Nectar has a wide range of ayurvedic lip balms to choose from.
By following some simple steps, we can take care of our lips naturally and have healthy lips. These steps are widely accepted and are very effective to restore the natural pink lips and keep them shining.
Step 1: Exfoliation for lips
The first and foremost step of lip care is to exfoliate. Remove all the dry and dead skin by gently rubbing the lips with a wet cloth or a toothbrush. Usually doing it once a week, we can keep our lips dirt-free. Just be careful and not over-exfoliate.
Step 2: Hydration for lips
Due to the lack of oil glands, lips can become rough, dry, and chapped easily. Hydrating the body as much as possible, and drinking lots of water are really essential to maintain pink lips. Rub on some natural almond oil and shea butter. Try not licking the lips if they go all dry and cracked.
Apart from natural home remedies for lip care, ayurvedic lips balms are an excellent choice to keep the lips hydrated. Natural lip balms, even ayurvedic lip balms, and lip balms for dry and chapped lips, are some excellent options.
Natural herbs and ingredients have been used for centuries to maintain good lips. Some of these are:
1. Ghee is naturally the best lip balm and the best home remedy for dry and chapped lips. According to Ayurveda, when the Vatta dosha is aggravated, it makes dry and chapped lips.
Ghee on lips soothes all the 3 types of doshas (Vatta dosha, Pitta, and Kapha dosha).Enriched with fatty acids, applying ghee on lips, every day, can improve nourishment.Ghee contains vitamin A, which helps to give lasting hydration to dry and chapped lips.
2. Beeswax, secreted by bees, is a natural lip balm substance. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe dry and chapped lips and reduces irritation substantially.It seals in moisture in the lips and gives a smooth texture to the lips. To give a glossy and shiny finish to the lips, beeswax is usually added to lip balms and lipsticks.
3. Cold-pressed natural oils can help rejuvenate the dead cells on the lips. By massaging natural oils on the lips gently, dry and chapped lips can be prevented and even natural pink lips can be restored.
Natural lip oils can penetrate deeper levels and repair the damage in the roots.Unlike balms, natural oils can heal and hydrate lips over time.
In winter, we apply lip balm every few hours but still feel dry. Why not save time and buy the best lip balm for dry and chapped lips that is available out there?
Lip balms that contain ghee and natural moisturizing agents such as shea butter, almond oil, beeswax, olive oil, coconut oil, and other natural cold-pressed oils are the best lip balms, especially for chapped and dry lips. The simplest, yet, is to apply ghee on the lips.
Blue Nectar is the ‘essence of nature ‘ with a firm belief that nature has all the answers.We have carefully studied all the above ingredients to come up with natural and ayurvedic lip balms.
Here is a collection of Blue Nectar best lip balms-
1. For Hydration and Moisturization of chapped lips, with Beeswax and Ghee as the key herbs, Blue Nectar's Shubhr Coffee Lip Balm with Ghee for dryness and lips brightening can prove a big help with dryness and dullness. It is as smooth as applying ghee on lips
2. Crafted with natural ingredients like Ghee and Vitamin C, Blue Nectar's Shubhr Chocolate And Vanilla Lightening Lip Balm & Gloss with Ghee for dry chapped lips give softer and smoother lips with nourishment for up to 8 hours.
3. Herbs like oranges provide natural Vitamin C which provides antioxidants and defends the lips from external conditions. By using Blue Nectar's Shubhr Orange Lip Balm & Gloss with Ghee And Natural Vitamin C for Dry Chapped Lips, you can have pink lips and smoother lips.
4. Specially curated to provide deep and intense moisturization, Blue Nectar's Shubhr Green Apple Lip Balm & Gloss With Ghee & Natural Vitamin C for Dry Chapped Lips with intense moisturization is known to be the best lip balm for dry and chapped lips.
Blue Nectar with a team of Ayurved Doctors is here to address the sheer need for all-natural and ayurvedic ingredients in our day-to-day skincare and lip care products.
Using Cold-Pressed Oils, Ghee, Beeswax, and Shea Butter, these lip balms by Blue Nectar are 100% ayurvedic.
Blue Nectar has 100% ingredient transparency, with no added preservatives or mineral oils.
Blue Nectar Lip balms are absolutely safe for children and adults including expecting women. These by far are the best lip balms in India.
Using lip balm comes naturally to us. If not a lip care routine, at least we apply ghee on lips. Follow these simple to use lip balm in a way that will improve its efficiency and have healthy lips.
Scrub the lips using gentle ayurvedic scrub. This will remove all the dirt and dead skin. Massage the lips gently with the fingertips from corner to corner. This will improve blood supply and circulation.
After massaging the lips, rinse the residue with warm water thoroughly and pat the lips till it gets dry.
Just pat it with a soft cloth and do not rub the lips. Apply the Blue Nectar lip balm from the list mentioned above which feels like applying ghee on lips. They are specially curated best lip balms for dry and chapped lips.
Blue Nectar’s natural lip balm products are exclusively curated to improve lip care and has proven to be really beneficial.
1. Blue Nectar Lip Balms lighten lip pigmentation and give natural pink lips and plump pink lips.
2. Blue Nectar Lip Balms are long-lasting lip balms that improve moisturization and give hydrated and plump lips.
3. With Blue Nectar Lip Balms, say bye-bye to dry and chapped lips, these products will maintain soft and smoother lips all at once.
4. Not just the appearance, but these ayurvedic lip balms by BlueNectar will heal the lip skin from the inside and hence strengthen it.
A great variety of lip balms for pink lips, and lip balms for dry and chapped lips is worth investing in. With these, comes an assurance of having only natural ingredients.
As good as applying ghee on lips or shea butter, these Ayurvedic and natural lip balms are a great alternative to improve the health of lips.
Avoiding the chemicals used in our skin care products, Blue Nectar has come up with an incredible idea to route us back to Ayurveda and use only natural lip balms.
|Natural and Ayurvedic Lip Balms Products List||MRP|
|Shubhr Coffee Lip Balm with Ghee for dryness and lips brightening||Rs 395|
|Shubhr Chocolate And Vanilla Lightening Lip Balm & Gloss with Ghee for dry chapped lips||Rs 395|
|Shubhr Orange Lip Balm & Gloss with Ghee And Natural Vitamin C for Dry Chapped Lips||Rs 395|
|Shubhr Green Apple Lip Balm & Gloss With Ghee & Natural Vitamin C for Dry Chapped Lips with intense moisturization||Rs 395|