Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil
|Estimated Reading Time - 4 minutes|
Changing weather conditions, life style and pollutions make the skin dull. These factors also hasten the skin aging process and fine lines on the face. Most of us would be following a skin care regime of using face wash, sunscreen, moisturizer and exfoliator. This regime worked well in the past. The changing lifestyle and other factors means your facial skin is being deprived of nourishment and nutrition. However, this concern can be addressed through the usage of a "Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil."
Kumkumadi Serum, what is it
Kumkumadi serum is a great skin product that is power packed with nutrients that help repair the damaged cells while delaying the process of skin aging.
Why You Must Make Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil A Part of Your Beauty Regime
- Glowing Skin- The texture of the facial skin improves the skin texture. This is because of the Vitamin C and collagen in the kumkumadi tailam. The kumkumadi tailam penetrates deep into the skin to repair the cells and also boost the immunity of the skin.
- Keeps the skin hydrated- Hyaluronic acids in the kumkumadi serum ensure that the natural moisture is maintained and replenished often. This makes the skin soft and supple and delay the formation of fine lines.
- Protect the skin from stress- Anti-oxidants found in the serum controls the movement of the free radicals. This will help in firming, toning and control hyper-pigmentation.
- Best treatment for acne prone skin- Retinols in the serum reduces the outbreak of acne and also treats wrinkles and fine lines.
- Brightens the skin- Active plant extracts such as kumkumadi are the natural brightening agents. This deals with not only sunspots and scars but also with patchy skin.
Three Ingredients to Look Out for While Choosing a Face Serum
There is a myriad of face serum out there in the market for you to choose from. Whatever your skin type lookout for the following ingredients in the facial serum you plan to buy.
Essential fatty acids, ceramides and amino acids are a few hydrators that help in strengthening the cell membranes as well as protect and repair the skin. Hydrators help replenish the natural skin lipids and retain the skin moisture. This is one of the reasons hydrators are an important part of a superior quality facial serum.
Look out for facial serum that contains grape seed, pomegranate extract and vitamin C. These fight against fine lines and delay the skin aging by halting the movement of free radicals. Anti-oxidants also protect your skin from ultra-violet rays.
Ingredients such as arnica, aloe Vera, kumkumadi (saffron), Londhra extract, zinc and golden seal help fight cell damage due to inflammation. Kumkumadi brightens the skin while Londhra fights skin irritation.
Why You Should Avoid a Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil That Contains Alcohol
While checking out the ingredients in your face serum, look for any alcohol ingredients. The ingredients such as SD alcohol 40, denatured alcohol or oils will dehydrate the skin and this will result in dry skin.
Choosing the Right Kumkumadi Serum as per your Skin Type
Skin type varies from person to person. Therefore, it’s imperative that you choose a face serum with lots of care. Let’s take a look at the most common skin type.
- Dull Skin- Those with dull skin should choose a face serum with anti-oxidants extracts of green tea, ferulic acid and resveratrol. These ingredients help in containing the free radicals, and enhances the effectiveness of sunscreen during the day. If used at night it promotes cellular repair.
- Acne prone skin- Choose a kumkumadi tailam that contains vitamin C, retinol, zinc and salicylic acid. Vitamin C enhances the production of collagen and hastens the skin repair process. Retinol is an anti-oxidant that reduces inflammation. Zinc regulates the oil secretion while salicylic acid unclogs the pores.
- Dry skin- Watch out for vitamin E, an antioxidant that prevents cell damage, niacinamide that improves the elasticity of the skin as well as increases the ceramide levels in skin. Glycolic acid exfoliates and lightens the skin. Hyaluronic acid help retain the moisture of your skin.
How to Apply Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil
Once you have decided to add a kumkumadi tailam to your skin care regime, you should also know how to apply them into your facial skin for best results. Following steps should give you an idea on how to apply a kumkumadi tailam.
- First and foremost, clean your face with a good cleanser and gently pat it dry. However, there should be slight dampness.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes before you apply the kumkumadi face glowing oil. There could be a probability of skin irritation if you apply kumkumadi serum when your face is very damp.
- Now, take a pea-sized amount of kumkumadi serum of your choice on your palm and evenly spread it on your skin using the tip of your pointer finger.
- Remember that kumkumadi face glowing oil is not a moisturizer. Therefore, if you have a dry skin, you need to apply the face serum first, so it can penetrate deep into your skin, and then apply your moisturizer.
- For best results apply kumkumadi face glowing oil twice a day regularly. It should be applied before you apply your sunscreen/moisturizer in the morning. At night massage the kumkumadi serum first before the application of a moisturizer.
Who should Avoid Kumkumadi Face Glowing Oil
- Those who suffer from skin conditions such as rosacea or eczema should go for a patch test before using. The reason is face serum has a high concentration of active ingredients and the consistency is gel-like. This may lead to skin irritation at times.
- Kumkumadi face glowing oil may not be suitable for those senior citizens who have very dry skin. They would need heavier creams or moisturizers. Therefore, if they want to use serum, it has to be layered. That is first apply kumkumadi serum and then a heavy cream or moisturizer of their choice.
Kumkumadi serum is dearer on the pockets not doubt. However, a small vial of face serum will last for months if you know how to use it. Remember, you need only a pea-shaped drop to apply evenly over your face.