|Estimated Reading Time: 7 minutes|
How to use Kumkumadi Serum for flawlessly smooth makeup?
Makeup is an amazing way to experiment with your look on special occasions or for fun. But aside from all the artistic blending, a good skin care regimen is key to getting a smooth and flawless makeup look. This is where the wonderful Kumkumadi tailam face serum for glowing skin can help you. You must be wondering how you can use kumkumadi tailam face serum for flawlessly smooth makeup? Let’s find out
Highlights of the blog:
What is Kumkumadi tailam ?
Concocted with 26 essential Ayurvedic herbs, the Kumkumadi serum aka Kumkumadi Tailam is a superhero in the world of good skincare. Kumkumadi is derived from Sanskrit word ‘Kumkum’, meaning saffron and ‘adi’ meaning etcetera. ‘Tailam’ means Oil in Sanskrit. So, kumkumadi tailam means saffron oil with additional herbs. Kumkumadi tailam, kumkumadi oil and kumkumadi serum are therefore names of same face oil. They are used interchangeably.
The fact that kumkumadi oil recipe is an age-old Ayurvedic serum-making procedure is just a bonus. Kumkumadi serum is known to give you an overnight golden glow, make all your blemishes & dark spot on face vanish, and make your skin flawless. But kumkumadi tailam uses are not just limited to these. It This best face serum is the perfect all-in-one skincare product for you to use with your regular makeup routines or new looks.
As mentioned earlier the main ingredient of this magical kumkumadi oil/ serum is saffron. It is what gives it the name “Kumkumadi Tailam”. Saffron is the world’s most expensive spice in the world, and Ayurveda manages to optimize its benefits in the form of Kumkumadi serum. This key ingredient is responsible for the golden glow you get after just a few uses of this face oil.
But talking about the main Kumkumadi Tailam face oil benefits will take another, long, long blog. This one focuses on how you can use Kumkumadi tailam to upgrade your makeup skills! Read on.
How to use Kumkumadi tailam to upgrade your makeup looks?
One of the highlighted Kumkumadi oil uses and benefits is that it is extremely versatile. It is not just a face serum for glowing skin - it is also a toner/ face tonic, cleanser, and moisturizer for skin. Therefore, when we speak about how you can combine Kumkumadi oil/ kumkumadi serum and makeup, we will speak of Kumkumadi oil benefits that are versatile and varied.
In this blog, we will discuss 3 ways of Kumkumadi Tailam uses before or after applying makeup.
Kumkumadi Serum as a Primer
As much as beautiful and colorful makeup is, the main drawback of it is that it can be extremely dry on your skin. The fact that artificial coloring and glue are part of it also does not help. To prevent makeup from over drying and irritating your skin, or trapping too much oil into your pores causing breakouts, a hydrating primer is a must.
And while there exist tons of primers out there, Kumkumadi oil benefits surpass them all. The face serum for glowing skin is concocted with 26 herbs that create a good barrier on your skin. These herbs also strengthen your skin by adding nutrients to it so that it is more resilient than ever. This prevents the make-up you put from irritating your skin.
Additionally, Kumkumadi Tailam works as a great primer because it adds a glow to your skin. This helps your make-up look brighter as it has a better base and you don’t have to use a face cream for brightening as a base. The texture of the face serum aids you in blending the make-up and your makeup looks flawlessly smooth! It not only makes makeup look last longer but also helps in achieving glowing & radiant skin.
Here are the steps to follow if you’re planning to use Kumkumadi oil or kumkumadi serum as a makeup primer:
Here are the steps to follow if you’re planning to use Kumkumadi serum as a makeup primer:
1. Use a mild cleanser to wash your face depending on your skin type. An ayurvedic face wash which is SLS free is the best cleanser for face. Make sure that your face is cleaned properly. Otherwise, dirt or extra oil may be stuck on your skin, which can cause breakouts. Make sure your hands are clean too for the same reason. This step is important for your skincare routine.
2. Spray rose face water or face tonic mist on your face to dampen and tone the skin.
3. Take about 2 to 3 drops of the Kumkumadi oil on your palm. Now, rub your palms together to warm up the oil a little. This helps in activating the herbs in the face serum and lets your skin absorb the oil well.
4. Pat the face oil all over your face while it is still damp. This will lock in all the moisture into your skin so that it remains soft and smooth throughout the day.
5. That’s it! Once you let the Kumkumadi oil absorb into your face (should take about 5 minutes), you’re good to go. Experiment with your make-up as much as you want and the Kumkumadi oil will have your back.
Kumkumadi Serum as a Make-Up Remover
Cleansing oils are one of the best ways to remove stubborn makeup. So why would our beloved miraculous Ayurvedic face oil, Kumkumadi Oil, be any different?
Kumkumadi oil works amazingly as a make-up remover.This face serum for glowing skin is made with the base of sesame oil, which is thick enough to wipe away all of the particles in your makeup. It can also effectively clean up built-up dirt and bacteria in your pores, preventing the possibility of breakouts. Further, the Kumkumadi serum has several anti-bacterial herbs such as Manjistha, Dashamool, and Sandalwood, which work together to keep your skin clean.
If you have dry skin, a lot of makeup removers or face washes may be too harsh on your skin. In such cases, removing makeup using face oil works best. Your skin does not get irritated but is effectively cleaned and nourished. If you have oily skin, wipe it with a face serum (kumkumadi serum) and then wash it with an ayurvedic face wash and end up with a rose face water or a rose face tonic mist as a toner.
The next time you come home tired, don’t forget to use some of your favourite Kumkumadi tailam to remove your makeup first! It's quick, effective and will leave your skin soft and supple. Immediately after that, spray rose face tonic on your face and feel fresh.
Here are the steps we recommend to remove your makeup using Kumkumadi oil/ kumkumadi serum:
- Take a medium-sized cotton ball and dampen it with 2-3 drops of rose face water or rose face tonic.
- Next, put two drops of the Kumkumadi oil/ serum on the cotton ball..
- Gently use the soaked cotton ball to remove makeup under and over your eye first. Then, move to the other areas of your face. No need to apply too much pressure: the face serum will do its job.
- Once you’re done cleaning up, it is recommended that you wash your face with a mild cleanser or an ayurvedic face wash.
- Spray rose face tonic as a toner to tighten the skin.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine, which may include your face brightening cream or kumkumadi night cream.
You’re done! Enjoy the renewing session and glowing complexion.
With Kumkumadi tailam on your beauty shelf, you do not need multiple products
Just one face serum is enough to take care of your facial beauty and you do not require multiple products. Now you know how kumkumadi tailam works for flawless makeup, primer etc. So, you might be thinking which one to go for. Well, we have you covered. Experience the luxurious feel of Blue Nectar’s Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Tailam Face Serum, which contains nothing but the goodness of natural herbs and works magic on your skin. So, what you waiting for, go ahead and add this miraculous face oil and face serum to your skincare routine and let people ask you the secret of your flawless beauty.