Anti aging facial yoga exercise you can do at home.
Do you know what is Face Yoga and how could it help for wrinkles and Fine Lines?
Yoga is not just about getting into the poses, It is much more than that!
Face yoga, or facial exercises, work by strengthening specific muscle groups to keep the skin on top plump and firm. The result is a clearer complexion with a healthy glow.
Below are popular facial yoga moves for a more youthful appearance.
Circle The Eye
- Place an index finger under each eye, pointing towards the nose.
- Hide the teeth and form an ‘o’ with your mouth.
- Flutter the upper eyelids while gazing at the ceiling for 30 seconds.
Helps with: Reduce dark circle & eye puffiness.
How much: Repeat the exercise 3 times
- Make a peace sign with both of your hands
- Place your middle fingers on the inner edge of your eyebrows and your pointer fingers on the outer edge of your eyebrows
- Apply moderate pressure, and look upwards while squinting
Helps with: Smoothen forehead furrows & wrinkles.
How much: Repeat the exercise 8 times
The Forehead Smoother
- Place both hands on the forehead facing inwards and spread all of the fingers out between the eyebrows and hairline.
- Gently sweep the fingers outwards across the forehead, applying light pressure to tighten the skin
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles
How much: Repeat the exercise 6 times
The Smile Smoother
- Make an ‘O’ shape with the mouth, hiding your teeth with your lips.
- Smile widely while keeping the teeth hidden and repeat six times.
- Hold the smile shape while placing one index finger on the chin.
- Start to move the jaw up and down as the head tilts gently back.
Helps with: Smoothing the laughter line & wrinkles around lips.
How much: Repeat the exercise 3 time
Tips: When it comes to seeing results from face yoga, consistency is key! It’s important to do these exercises at least daily, and twice per day if possible.