How to Prevent Acne & Pimples
|Estimated Reading Time - 6 minutes|
Many teenagers confess that the worst thing about being a teenager is dealing with skin problems. Those Stubborn pimples, zits, blackheads, and whiteheads are difficult to handle. Although acne problems can affect people of any age group, teenage boys and girls face this issue pretty often. Acne can also put your skin at high risk of catching serious infections, marks, and scars, damaging your skin permanently.
According to Ayurveda, the major reason for acne problems is the deep impairment of tridoshas- (Vata, pitta, and Kapha). But the pitta dosha is primarily responsible for acne because it upsets blood and fat tissues. Experts believe that the aggravated doshas create harmful toxins that block the energy channels of the skin causing acne and other skin issues. Excessive consumption of oily fried and junk foods, pollution, and some health conditions can further worsen the acne problem.
Both internal and external factors are equally responsible for causing skin-related issues. For most people, oily skin creates skin problems such as pimples, blackheads, and blemishes. Apart from this, excess sebum and environmental pollution may also clog your pores and cause acne. Even though the markets are loaded with a variety of anti-pimple products, choosing the best ayurvedic face wash or cream that can effectively deal with your acne problems is not an easy task. Thankfully, some ayurvedic face wash and cream along with a healthy diet and lifestyle changes can cure this disease completely.
The ancient holistic system called Ayurveda offers you plenty of natural and highly effective ways of treating acne problems (Bear in mind that chemical-loaded creams, antibiotics, and lotions will only mask the symptoms, they will not fix the problem). Ayurvedic formula-based creams and ayurvedic face wash or an ayurvedic pimple face wash, with natural ingredients, directly hit on the root of the problem, therefore they are considered best for curing acne and other stubborn skin issues.
A NATURAL REMEDY FOR ACNE - Kumkumadi Night Glow Serum
Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Radiance Glow Night Serum comes with some natural ingredients with anti-aging and anti-acne properties. Both men and women can use it for getting permanent relief from acne problems. Regular use of this Kumkumadi tailam keeps your skin soft, flawless, and radiant. Apart from controlling acne, pimples, and red spots, it also gives you a clear skin tone.
The kumkumadi tailam is not sticky, and it gets absorbed quickly into your skin, so it doesn’t make your face look very oily. After regularly using this product for about a month, it starts showing amazing results. You can notice the improvement in your skin’s condition. With reduced acne and lighter scars, your skin will look years younger and healthier too.
Apart from kumkumadi tailam, a good quality ayurvedic face wash and anti-acne cream can also help prevent and combat acne. Ayurvedic face wash, specially an ayurvedic acne face wash, can absorb polluting influences, soil, and toxins, and control pimples. These ayurvedic pimple face wash also helps to clear the impurities on the skin. These ayurvedic products are enriched with the goodness of neem, red sandalwood, ashwagandha, and coriander seeds to control acne. All these natural ingredients are highly effective and time-tested remedies to cure pimples, blackheads, and scars. Regular use of a good quality ayurvedic face wash will not only give you flawless and smooth skin but will also repair inflammation.
A lot of people in their 30s and 40s suffer from a skin condition called Rosacea (aka adult acne) which causes their nose and cheeks to suddenly turn red. However, the real reason for this skin issue is not known yet but it has been observed that spicy foods, alcohol, hot beverages, or hot weather can intensify Rosacea.
When choosing a skincare product for Rosacea, make sure it contains natural ingredients like extracts of green tea and Vitamin E, caffeine and algae extract, etc. because these ingredients help soothe and calm redness-prone fragile skin.
Some highly effective tips for preventing acne-
- Sunscreen is one of the best ways of protecting your skin from environmental damages which cause acne and red spots. Choose a formula that offers you broad-spectrum SPF to protect your skin against both UVA and UVB rays.
- It is important to keep your makeup brushes and sponges ultra-clean. This will help you avoid dirt and bacteria which cause various kinds of stubborn skin issues. After removing your makeup with makeup remover use ayurvedic face wash to deep clean and purify your skin. We recommend Blue Nectar’s Acne Face Wash with neem to help you with deep cleansing of your skin.
- Consumption of a mixed variety of nuts can help you fight dreaded skin conditions like pimples and premature aging. Nuts that are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids help maintain the natural glow and skin elasticity while reducing skin inflammation.
- Sometimes removing dairy products from your diet can help improve your skin condition. Several medical studies have established a link between milk intake and the incidence of acne breakout.
- A steamy hot water shower can relax you after a hectic day. But if you have sensitive and fragile skin, a hot water shower is certainly not a good idea. Hot water creates small burns, removes natural oils from your skin and makes your skin dry and dull.
- Keeping your hair out of your forehead may be helpful in preventing oil from hair falling over the face. This excess oil is mostly responsible for clogging the skin pores which in turn causes blemishes around your nose and forehead. Wash your face gently with some ayurvedic face wash to get rid of excess oil. Don’t try to rub, scrub or wash hard if you have acne, it will make your acne more inflamed and more visible.
- Well hydrated and moisturized skin can easily deal with whiteheads and blackheads. Moisture in the skin keeps pores open, saving it from breakouts and other skin issues. Daily skin moisturization is said to be the most important part of our beauty routine. However, it is to be noted that overuse of alcohol-based moisturizers can be harmful, if you have lots of pimples and red spots.
Tip: Use ayurvedic face wash which includes Natural herbs like neem, tea tree, honey, Aanatmool, etc., which helps in preventing the development of new pimples.
Whether or not you have acne, it is necessary to wash your face with an ayurvedic face wash twice a day to remove impurities, dead skin cells, dust, and extra oil from your skin surface. Use warm, not hot, water and prevent using a harmful chemical product.
If you have acne, wash your face with an ayurvedic acne face wash or an ayurvedic pimple face wash.
- Make it a point to keep your pillow covers, bedsheets, and towels very clean. Dirty pillow covers can easily transfer dirt, sweat, and oil to your skin and aid bacterial growth, leading to acne.
Acne is most commonly caused by blocked pores; therefore, always look for cosmetics that do not block the pores. Invest in high-quality herbal formula-based oil-free and fragrance-free products that contain natural ingredients so that you can avoid skin infections, inflammation, irritation, and break-outs.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar: