|Estimated Reading Time : 6 minutes
Winter season can undoubtedly take a toll on your hair; no matter what the texture of your hair is or what your hair type is. Just like your skin, your hair also need proper protection from the winter season to remain healthy as well as soft. You should try and protect your locks from static electricity, indoor heat, whipping winds and cold air.
Ayurveda can help when it comes to dealing with winter hair problems. The good thing about Ayurveda is that it all the ayurvedic haircare products and ayurvedic hair treatments are 100% natural. Especially, ayurvedic oils for hair that nourish dull hair and improve the health of your hair. Let's look at some simple ways for combating winter hair problems.
8 rules you should follow to avoid winter hair problems:
1. Cover your hair when you step out
You must wear a hat or a cap when you go out during the winter season to protect your tresses from dry air that can rob your hair's moisture. Fabrics like wool and cotton can cause breakage, so you must line your hat or cap with satin or silk to help prevent damage.
It is a great idea to use a dry oil spray or an ayurvedic hair serum to fight static electricity. Dry oils are weightless plus have natural oils which will moisturize your hair and bring back its natural shine just like ayurvedic oils for hair would do.
2. Use ayurvedic oils for hair regularly
Oiling is very important when it comes to fighting with winter hair problems. You must use a good quality and natural ayurvedic oils for hair like Blue Nectar oil for hair growth once or twice a week to give your hair the nourishment and care it truly deserves. Apart from nourishing your locks, ayurvedic oils for hair will also help you deal with many other hair issues such as dandruff, hair fall, premature graying of hair and split ends.
I really like the way how ayurvedic oils for hair penetrates deep into the hair shaft, repairs damaged medulla and rejuvenates hair and their health.
3. Get a humidifier for your home
Another great way to beat winter hair problems is by using a humidifier. Indoor heating can make the air in your house extremely dry and that in turn will pull out all the moisture from your hair. A humidifier will help out in rehydrating the air in your home to make your tresses look shiny and lustrous. Good enough reason to buy a humidifier for your house.
4. When taking a shower, reduce the water's temperature
Even while a hot shower may be exactly what you need when the temperature is near freezing, hot water can remove moisture from your hair, making it dry and more prone to split ends. Use warm water to wash your hair, then rinse it out with cold water.
5. Wash your hair with parabens and sulphates free shampoo
If you want your hair to shine throughout the winter season then use a chemical free shampoo which does not contain harmful ingredients like parabens and sulphates. Such shampoos will help you in retaining the natural moisture of your hair and will also make sure that your hair doesn't lose its shine plus softness. Just like Blue Nectar Briganantadi hair fall control shampoo that promotes hair growth and helps hair to remain strong, healthy, and grow longer. It is the best shampoo for hairfall because it contains ayurvedic ingredients such as bhirngraj, amla, and mulethi, which help to lock in moisture and bring natural softness to the hairs.
6. Apply chemical free conditioner
You can say bye to frizzy hair during the winter season by applying a chemical free conditioner. Regular use of such a conditioner can work wonders for your hair. A chemical free conditioner generally contains a mixture of oil plus butter; which is combined with a natural fragrance and nourishing ingredients like honey, aloe vera and protein. or you may choose the chemical-free Blue Nectar Briganantadi Hair Fall Control Conditioner for dry & frizzy hair, which is a one-stop solution to common hair problems including split ends and breakage by making hair soft and silky.
7. Heat straighteners and curling irons should be avoided
The most popular styling tools that people use on a daily basis are straightening and curling irons. But many are unaware of how damaging these are for hair. Your hair may become fragile, frizzy, and dry from overusing curling and straightening irons. To lessen the damaging effects, occasionally use them along with a heat protectant - hair serum. Also, use ayurvedic oils for hair to massage the treated hair. The ayurvedic oils for hair will replenish the lost nutrient to hair and make them manageable.
8. Start using ayurvedic oils for hair for better hair growth
Many people would find it greasy to apply oil to their hair, especially if they have dry, curly or frizzy hair. However, oils like olive, bhringraj, almond, jojoba oil etc. can improve hair lustre, while also promoting natural hair growth. Each special herb targets a certain area of the hair to get the desired effect. One of the ayurvedic oild for hair is Bhringraj Oil. Bhringraj oil promises to be the greatest ayurvedic herb for all hair-related issues, from hair loss to hair growth. The effects of ayurvedic oils for hair can be enhanced by gently heating it, followed by scalp massage (just like our nani used to do). Bhringraj oil, an ayurvedic hair oil, is the best oil for hair growth and hair fall control oil.
How ayurvedic hair oils are beneficial to hairs?
There are multiple advantages of hair oiling or champi using ayurvedic oils for hair, which can make your hair healthier, shinier, and stronger. Let's find out what they are.
1. Ayurvedic oils for hair are well-known for their ability to hydrate both the scalp and the hair. It is a blessing for those who have dry hair. It functions as a conditioner by adding shine to the hair.
2. Ayurvedic hair oil massage benefits the scalp and enhances blood circulation. Blue Nectar's Briganantadi Hairfall Control Oil for Healthy Scalp, is a light and non-greasy oil and made with ayurvedic herbs to reduce hair fall and make the hair stronger and shinier, this encourages general hair health and helps in hair growth.
3. Ayurvedic oils for hair are beneficial for treating dandruff that is caused by a dry scalp. Ayurvedic hair oil nourishes the scalp and protects the scalp against dandruff. One such Ayurvedic oils for hair is Blue Nectar's Tea Tree Healthy Scalp and Anti Dandruff Hair Oil, which works gently to treat flaky, dandruff-prone, and itchy scalps.
4. Applying good and natural ayurvedic oils for hair only to the ends of the hair might function as a hair mask .
5. A scalp massage with ayurvedic oils for hair is an excellent way to relax. It soothes your nerves and is known to relieve headaches.
Apart from following the above noted hair care tips, please make sure that you keep yourself hydrated during the winter season because this will help in preventing split ends plus brittle hair and will give you those shiny and radiant tresses which you always wanted to have. Just remember, a little care and effort on your part will make your hair look and feel good not only during your winter season but in summers too.
Recommended Products by Blue Nectar :