|Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes|
There are millions of products that can damage beautiful hair and there are millions of hair treatment available in the market. But, only few of those hair treatment work in millions. And then there are natural ayurvedic products that really work as the best hair treatment plan. They promote hair growth and make them healthy. Some of them are ayurvedic hair oils like bhringraj oil.
Why did your Grandmother have long, beautiful hair?
Ever wondered how our grandmother managed to maintain those silky shiny beautiful strands of bountiful hair? They were always busy, so busy that they did not had time to take proper care of their hair. They never had any shampoo or conditioners. All they had was some kind of desi nushke like natural soap, ayurvedic hair oils or regular kitchen stuff like amla, coconut, mehendi, bhringraj, mulethi, coconut. And that is the sole reason they had dandruff free, healthy, rich, black hair.
So, why is it that even when we use hair treatment products, (which claim to arrest hair fall, prevent dandruff, prevent greying of hair), that we are still facing bad hair days? Let us understand the quintessence for healthy hair.
What should be your healthy hair routine?
- A healthy diet is the first step in hair treatment plan: Just like skin, health of hair is an indication of diet and nutrition. A diet rich in iron, calcium, vitamins, protein and minerals is the secret to healthy hair. Eating right is the key to long tresses. Are you including healthy diet as a hair treatment for healthy hair?
- Hydration is the key to healthy hair treatment: Drinking enough water will keep skin and scalp hydrated, providing natural moisture and sheen to hair. How many litres of water are you drinking in a day? If it is more than 4 litres, you could pat on your back or else stand up and pick up a glass of water!
- Champi/ head massage with an ayurvedic hair oil is an essential part of hair treatment plan:Massaging ayurvedic oils for hair onto your scalp is beneficial for hair health. Amla oil, Bhringraj oil, Brahmi oil, all have cooling effect on head. Ayurvedic hair oils are favourable for healthy growth of hair and they help to maintain their natural lustre. Massaging the scalp with ayurvedic hair oil 2-3 times a week is beneficial and has immediate effective results. Have you ever wondered why our Grandparents or Parents insisted on oiling our hair to the extent that Oil used to almost drip on our forehead? Because oil massage benefits hair by moisturising the scalp and improving the hair health.The hair repair and hair treatment properties of ayurvedic hair oils help to retain the natural moisture of Hair that solves a lot of problems like Dry & Frizzy Hair, Split ends, Hair breakage, Hair Thinning, Hair Fall or Dandruff Control.
- Combing Hair with a Neem Wood Comb can stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and work as an effective hair treatment: While oil massage with ayurvedic hair oils would increase the blood circulation, gently combing hair with neem wooden comb would stimulate hair growth. It helps to improve the circulation at the root of the hair, making them look healthier and stronger. Use Hair Brush made of Neem bark to improve blood circulation. It will not only help to organize Hair but also impart medicinal and beneficial properties of Neem to your hair. Not to mention that you will be contributing towards sustainable environment with every time you don't buy a plastic Hair Brush. to make this a complete hair combo, use neem oil for hair growth.
- Ayurveda: Ayurveda and natural herbs, that our grandmother used, are vital for healthy growth of hair. Ayurvedic herbs such as Eclipta alba (called Bhringraj) and Gotu Kola (called Brahmi) nourishes hair and helps resistance to stress as well. These herbs also help in balancing the mind. Bhringraj oil infused with ayurvedic herbs is the best hair treatment oil, hairfall control oil and hair grow oil.
So, what are you waiting for? Banish those bad hair days and have healthy, shiny, silky, black hair!!
Check out Blue nectar Bhringraj oil for hair treatment and growth, that has goodness of natural ingredients and make your hair stronger and shiner.